Chapter 1

Coffee cup and Crayons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Earlier, when Sehun pushed the big heavy door open and wandered into the small classroom, at first glance it seemed to be a fairly decent for a first grade classroom. The walls were decorated with colorful posters, maps and student’s artworks. Students’ behaviour didn’t even seem close to as deplorable as it was in his previous school.

Now while trying to break two seven years old apart, he realized how wrong he was. But thankfully having to live with it so often, he had learned how to put on a stop before things went out of control.

“Boys!!” Sehun cried as he managed to pull them apart from each other. “Why are you guys fighting?” he asked, staring at both of them with a trouble countenance.

“He kicked me!” one of them answered spitefully, pointing his accusatory finger at the other one.

However, the other boy didn’t look faze. He just stood there, his tiny hands, as if he was holding tightly onto something.

“Why did you kick him?” Sehun asked, stepping up to him slowly. Years of teaching taught him spooking kids wasn’t always the best way to deal with them.

The boy just gave him a scathing look making Sehun almost gasp. Such a brat.

But before he could say anything, he felt the corner of his shirt being tugged. Looking down he found a scared little boy looking up to him, with a striking face, pouty lips and doe-eyes. He was a little short for his age too. For no apparent reason, Sehun’s breath hitched in his throat.

“Teacher Oh, its not gege’s fault,” he said in his whisper of a voice. “If i didn’t start crying...”

“It’s not your fault, Ziyu,” the other boy interposed. Sehun stared at them, blinking as the boy walked closer to the boy named Ziyu and put an arm around him.

“But Haowen gege, i don’t want you to be punished,” the little one’s lips quivered. Haowen shook his head and patted Ziyu’s chest comfortingly with the other hand. Sehun couldn’t help but admiringly smiled at the duo.

“Boys?”

“Teacher Oh, Jihoon hid my homework again. I cried. And gege doesn’t like Ziyu crying,” the shorter boy babbled as his eyes began to glisten and lids to twinkle.

As much as Sehun was amused by the brothers’ bonding and and their protectiveness toward each other, he didn’t want to come off as an unfair teacher. Hence, he ended up giving detention to both Haowen and that Jinhoon kid.

“Next time you guys fight again, i will call you parents,” he had warned.

Sehun learned later that day from other teachers that Lu Ziyu and Lu Haowen were inseparable twins. And Haowen liked beating up every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter