Her meets Him

Perfect Two

BOM's POV

"I know this will be a very good day!" I said as I cheered myself up because I saw a sight of a beautiful sunrise.

"What to wear for CL's party today?" 

*Knock on the door*

"Come in."

"Good morning sweetie!" Mom greeted me as usual with her beaming smile.

"Oh, good morning mom." Then I kiss her cheeks.

"Going to CL's party today?"

"Of course mom, Park Bom should be there."

"What time is the party going to end?"

"Since it is on an afternoon, it'll probably end by 6:00 because CL said she has to travel overseas to meet her grandmother and so she needs to prepare and sleep early."

"Is that so? Then, when you get home later I have a surprise."

"What is that mom?"

"A suprise should be a secret!" And she flashed me a smile that means something.

"I guess that is bad."

 

"Now I am perfectly done." I said as I put my lipstick.

BEEEP

"Hey Bommie, are you done preparing? Shall I pick you up?" 

-Dara

"Super done! Yey, you can pick me up!"

-Bom

"I'll be there in 5 minutes."

-Dara

 

My bestfriend since childhood, Dara. I really love her because she makes me happy even if I'm sad. Dara never fails to cheer me up when I'm sad and on a bratty mood. Having raised in a rich family(not to brag), my dad is always on a business trip and my mom a doctor, family bonding time is really scarce. I understand them because they made me notice that they are really finding time for me but its just that something always gets in the way. Well, I halfly believe in that because when you really want to spend some precious time, even if something gets in the way, you'll get there.

 

Seunghyun's POV

"Mom, that idea is insane." I said as I wrote the title of my essay

"Maybe son, but if we don't bite it your dad is going to suffer. You like that?" I know my mom is on the verge of giving up but wanting me to finish my studies she holds on, still.

"For three months only okay? I mean, baby sit a girl of my age! This is for dad and you. Who is going to take care of you?"

"Don't worry. Doctor Park told me that I can stay in a condominium near your father's hopsital."

"Condo? Can you afford that mom?"

"She said, she'll help me in all expenses. She's heaven sent son."

"I believe mom and I hope her daughter is also one."

"Remember our motto?" She asked me as she made a signal for a high five.

"We'll always be for each other even if it will not be a good weather! Fighting!" We said in unison as we high fived.

"Prepare your things son. We need to be there at 9:00. I'll be at the kitchen only."

"Okay mom."

 

Being raised in a middle class family, I always aimed to be on top so that I can reach my dreams faster. I am our class's president and valedictorian. I study at a prestigious school for both middle and high class family and I was accepted because of a scholarship. It's hard balancing everything especially at times when my father is sick. Both of my parents are workaholic but they always find time to look after me. I feel so loved. I have friends too but they're only four. Real friends.

After an hour...

"Son, are you ready?"

"Yes. Clothes check. Books check. Toothpaste and brush check. Gel check. A Guide to Discplining a daughter check. A book of being responsible check. Myself check. My bag check. Everything is a check."

"Oh, oh. Check yourself up. I've heard that her daughter is not like others, she's beautiful, do what she wants, kindhearted but is a brat to others, currently on low grades and too much obsessed on corns but most of all, she's a package, she maybe unpredictable but you'll probably love her."

"LOVE? Sorry an X mark. EENK." I said as I made an X mark with my hands

"I know. You still like Eun Kyung? You know, she's been away for two years and you just fell in love with her in a matter of 2 weeks?"

"Not a joke mom."

"Okay.okay. Hands up! Give up! Let's go now."

 

MEANWHILE,

"Surprise?" CL the party leader asked me.

"Uh yeah. Who knows what surprise she'll give me."

"Maybe a car? Your most wanted bag or heels? Make up set? BOY?" Dara suggested.

"Boy? I, Park Bom, does not need for boys for this moment because Ryu."

"Oh, please moove on! I mean, it has been a month and you can't still get over him?" CL hit the point.

"That is not you Bom." Dara said the truth.

"Mmmm, STOP. Its our party and we talk poopers?"

"Party, party, Nolja!" Minzy said and we did our hand thingy.

Everyone smiles!

Hours and hours of partying.

 

TOP

"Hello Doctor Park. I'm Choi Seunghyun."

"Nice to meet you! You look so good!"

"Thanks for that Doc."

"You smile with a hot aura!"

*Blushes*

"Oh, he blushed. So are you going to take the challenge?"

"Yes. Anything for my father and mother."

"So Mrs. Choi, are you ready for three months?"

"I am."

"Thanks for helping us." Me and my mom said in unison.

"No problem. Let's go now because it is 5:30 pm already and we need to prepare."

"What is the name of your daughter?"

"Bom."

"I see."

 

At the Park's House...

"It's already 7:30, I guess you go ahead and sleep Seunghyun. She's probably coming back at 9:00." Bom's mother said with a worried pout.

"Task no.1 I guess, eh?"

"Yeah."

"I'll wait for her and introduce myself when she's here. Go ahead Mrs. Park. I'll be fine. Since its a Sunday tomorrow, it's okay to stay up late."

"Sure?"

"Yes. 101%"

*Yawns* "Thanks so much Seunghyun. I guess I'm already tired and needs to rest."

"Good night."

"Good night and take care too."

 

At 9:20pm ...

"I need to walk like a snake that has no feet be quiet and fast." Just then someone accidentally touched my arms and stared at me. He has the eyes of a ghooooost?!

"Welcome home Ms. Bom?"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! A ghost! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Bom fainted.

 

Chapter 1:) Credits to pic. 

Comments?