Spell

You have got to be kidding me... TWELVE?! [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gawddd i posted on the wrong story and i didn't realise it until someone told me! And my phone was lagging... Sorry for the confusion ><

 HaeEun's POV :

 

The next morning, i woke up and yawned. I looked beside me and found Lay sleeping like a baby. I leaned my face closer to his face, i looked at his face carefully and he looks really handsome.

 

" It's rude to stare at some one while they are sleeping you know? " He spoke with his eyes still closed. I looked down feeling embarrassed for being caught staring.

He then ruffled my hair making it messier than it already was making me pout. 

 

" C'mon! We need to prepare for school!" I said while rushing to the washroom. I was done bathing and wore a pair of whitish blue skinny jeans with a white tank top and an oversized maroon zip up hoodie as the weather is getting cold.

 

I walked out of the bathroom to find Lay sitting on the bed using his phone,  already prepared. I then tied my hair into a messy ponytail. " Leggo!" I shouted and Lay immediately came and wore his shoe.

" Eunnie, what do we do if we see them in school later on?" Lay asked worriedly.

" Simple, ignore and treat them as if they are transparent! " i said with a fake smile.

" Don't worry, i'll always stay by your side" Lay said with a smile making his dimple visible. 

 

I pecked his cheeks and looked down embarrassed. 

" Cute.." He mumbled before kissing my forehead. He took my hands into his own, " It's still early, wanna go to the cafe near our school?" 

" Yeah sure!" I beamed. The two of us walked down the neighbourhood, earning 'aww's from the ahjummas. 

 

We went into the small cafe and it was warm and cozy and there were not much people. Lay and I then grabbed a two person sit and sat down. "What do you wanna eat Eun?" Lay asked.

" Hmm.. i'll have iced mocha and a brownie!" i beamed at the mention of eating and drinking.  Lay chuckled at me and lightly pinched my cheeks.

" I know these precious cheeks are chubby and squishy, but stop pinching them! " i pouted with a frown unconsciously. 

 

He chuckled then went to order. Just then, the door opened revealing 11 boys and a girl. Great, my morning is now ruined. They saw me and i pretended that i didn't see them at all.

" Lay opppaaa!" That squeaked making the poor Lay tensed. That then clung onto Lay's arm making him uncomfortable. Sighs, i guess i need to help him.

 

I walked up to them with my infamous poker face and grabbed Lay's arm from that . Lay then sighed in relief and wrapped his arm around my waist.

" Oppa deul!! Why is lay oppa hanging out with her? She must've put on a spell on him!" She accused. Why you this . You need to have a taste of my fist.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter