Fiction

Cause You're Like A Caffeine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doojoon POV

It has been 2 months since Eunjung and I broke up.....Every day I'm living in pain and misery. I felt really empty after losing her.... I really want her to come back by my side...I don't want to break up with her at all.....Why do you keep bothering me even after you left?.....How did I end up being so tortured like this.....? What happened.....? What did I do wrong?......I love drinking coffee, I can't live a day without coffee..I'm addicted to Eunjung like how I'm addicted to caffeine, I also can't live a day without her.

Everything just seem to be upside down and our love story was like a fiction after she left. Everytime I see the couch in the living room, I will think back of the times when both of us cuddle together at the couch to watch TV or play Xbox together after work or during weekends......When I walked to our bedroom, I will think back of our silly pillow fight just to decide who will buy back tubs of ice cream. I sit down infront of the study desk, and when I saw all the photos that we both have took together during our trip to Zoo, Jeju Island, during mine and her birthday party displayed in frames, my tears just couldn't help but started to fall down continuosly. I miss her a lot, really a lot. How I wish I could turn back time...... I decided to gather up all my courage and look for her one more time to salvage our relationship.   

 

I reached Eunjung's house after an hour journey on the subway and bus. When I reached, I saw Eunjung walking down the street.

She frozed when she saw me. "Doo.....Doojoon?"

I just ran over and hugged her tightly. "Eunjung! You know how much I have miss you after we broke up?? I think back about the past a lot and I miss those memories. I realised I can't live without you, I really love you a lot. Eunjung,can you give me one more chance? I promise you I will treat you better, no matter what things you want me to change, I will change it for your sake! I have already quit my drinking habit! Let's start afresh,alright?"

Eunjung slowly pushed me away and said "Doojoon....mianhae.....I'm afraid that I have to disappoint you because I......"

"Eunjung ah~my darling~" A male voice suddenly called out and Eunjung's words were interupted by it. 

Both Eunjung and I turned to our side and look, it was a handsome and cute guy who was about 1.7 metres tall.

"Kikwangie?" Eunjung called the guy and started walking towards him. The guy automatically put his arms around Eunjung's waist. 

"Who is he?! Why did he called you darling and put his arms around you??!" I grabbed Eunjung's wrist roughly and questioned her furiously. 

"Hey! What do you think you are doing to my fiancee?! Let go of her now or else don't blame me for treating you rudely!" That Kikwang guy tried to get me off from Eunjung but I heck care. I questioned Eunjung again

"Fiancee?? Why are you his fiancee??! You are still my girlfriend! How can you get engage to other man?!! He's lying right?!"

"Yes, I'm his fiancee, I'm getting engage and marry to Lee Kikwang soon. Yoon Doojoon, don't forget that we have already broke up and I have nothing to do with you already! So stop bothering me and please disappear from my sight forever!!!!!!" Eunjung screamed at me angrily. 

"Why are you still holding onto my girl?! FXCK OFF NOW!!!! We are getting engage next month so please don't harass her anymore or else I will give you a good punching!" That Kikwang guy shouted furiously before landing 2 punches on my face and take Eunjung away.

 

After knowing that Eunjung already has a new boyfriend and is getting engage to him soon, I just couldn't believe it as a fact. My soul is l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter