Because I'm a shadow

Cause You're Like A Caffeine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doojoon POV

To be honest, I don't feel good inside after knowing that Eunjung is going out with her boyfriend, nope, should be fiance for a picnic date. Because up till now, I still cannot and will never accept the fact that we have break up. I would rather believe that we are still together. I also do not want to be Eunjung's best friend, I only want to be her man- her one and only man. I really cannot see her marrying to another guy because I am the only one in the world who loves her deeply. I agreed to become her best friend was actually a lie too because I hope to keep her by my side like this, at least our distant won't drift apart. I, Yoon Doojoon will only be Ham Eunjung's first and only man in her entire life.

 

1 week later, I messaged her:

"Hey Eunjung, do you remember that you still owe me a breakfast treat? I hope you do remember it,haha~" but she didn't replied me immediately but only 2 days later.

Here's the conversation between me&Eunjung:

Eunjung: Oh god, Doojoon ah~Really sorry for this late reply because I was too busy recently. Of course I do remember! That was my promise to you man.

Me: It's okay :) But what are you busy with that you didn't even have time to reply to messages? That's great,hahahaXD So when you gonna give me the breakfast treat?

Eunjung: Busy with my engagement ceremony preparation which gonna take place next week>< Kikwang and I have been so busy with it, oh god~ Emm....I'm free on tomorrow morning! Are you free tomorrow morning? :)

Me: I see~but I think you must be happy with all these preparations right? Since your boyfriend also prepare them together with you? :) Of course I'm free :) So where & what time shall we meet tomorrow then?

Eunjung: Of course! I felt like I'm the most happiest & blissful person on Earth!^^ You will understand how I feel when you prepare your wedding with your girlfriend next time :) Emm...meet at 9am at the usual cafe that we always went to?

Me: Hahaha,OK! See you tomorrow!

Eunjung: See you! :)

 

Eunjung....do you know how much I wish that I'm the one who is by your side preparing the engagement ceremony with you now? How much I hope I am your fiance.....How much I hope you can be my bride.....Eunjung,do you also know that I can never prepare wedding with another girl because the bride that I only want is you. Only you can be my bride...... Ham Eunjung, if I can't have you, I will never let other guy have you too,kekeke.

 

The next morning~

After I reached the cafe a while, Eunjung also arrived.

"Annyeong Doojoon!" Eunjung waved to me with a warm smile while walking towards me. I waved back to her with a smile too.

"I have ordered your favourite drink- Iced Americano for you already. "

"Oh..gomawo Doojoon." Eunjung thanked me before taking a sip of iced americano and continued "Today's breakfast will be all on me so feel free to place your order."

"Alright, Eunjung." I answered with a smile.

"Anyway Doojoon, I actually hope that you can attend my engagement ceremony on next Saturday......Because you are my best friend and I really hope that you can give Kikwang and I your blessing.. Will you come....?" Eunjung took out the invitation card and place it in my hands.

"Of course.....I......will.....come!!!"

"JINJA?!" "Yes, jinja."

"OMG!!!! Thank you so much, Doojoon!!!!!" Eunjung suddenly hugged me while smiling widely. 

"You are welcome, Eunjung. And congrats to you and Kikwang ssi."

"Really thank you so much, Doojoon ah~!!" Eunjung tighten her hug.

"Ya! You are making me suffocating, Ham Eunjung!! Quickly drink up your iced americano or else I will drink it for you." I pretend to snatch Eunjung's drink but she snatched it before me. 

"Doojoon ah~look at our bridal's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter