I can't take my breath breath breath

Cause You're Like A Caffeine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Yoon Doojoon & Ham Eunjung known each other since their high school days and have been a couple for 2 and a half years. They were a pair of loving and sweet couple which is the reason why most of their friends envy their stable relationship a lot. But recently things are not same as before.........

 

"Yoon Doojoon, why did you came home drunk again? You went drinking again right? I'm really sick and tired of all these already, Yoon Doojoon!!!!!!" Eunjung shouted angrily to Doojoon who just came home, again in his drunken state.

"I am even more tired than you! I am so stress up with my work, why can't you try to be more understanding??!!" Doojoon shouted back to Eunjung even louder.

"These are just all your stupid excuses Yoon Doojoon!!!!  How am I suppose to entrust my lifelong happiness to you? I think we need to reconsider our marriage again." Eunjung looked at Doojoon with a very disappointed expression.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HAM EUNJUNG???!!!! WHY DO WE NEED TO RECONSIDER OUR MARRIAGE?! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT YOU CAN'T ENTRUST YOUR LIFELONG HAPPINESS TO ME???! DON'T YOU SAY BEFORE THAT I'M THE ONLY MAN THAT YOU WOULD EVER LOVE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE? SO THAT MEANS THOSE WORDS WERE JUST LIES IS IT?!" Doojoon suddenly grab both of Eunjung's wrist very tightly and stare at her with a very frustrated face.

"LET GO OF ME YOON DOOJOON!!! MY WRISTS ARE VERY PAINFUL NOW!!!!!!" Eunjung's tears started falling down non-stop because of the pain that Doojoon is causing her now.

Doojoon who is already drunk and not in his right state of mind, suddenly let go of Eunjung very hardly before walking unsteadily back to his room. She knocked her forehead on the coffee table before falling hard on the ground. She started seeing blood driping down from her forehead but right now, her heart was even more painful than her forehead, like thousands of needles is stabbing her heart right now. She really couldn't believe that her gentle boyfriend in the past who don't even bear to use strength on her, have become so violent and different now. When thinking about this, her tears just couldn't stop falling down.  Drinking, quarelling and violence have become their daily routine which Eunjung doesn't want. She really did love Doojoon but she couldn't stand all these anymore,  so she decided to leave Doojoon........

 

The next day~

Doojoon POV

When I woke up, my head was very heavy and I had a splitting headache. I look at the alarm clock beside my bed,

", it's already 2pm in the afternoon!!! Wait, why did I sleep so long?........OMG, I was drunk again y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter