A Puppy Love with Kwangmin

Puppy Love (one-shot)

In this oneshot, let's pretend that Kwangmin is not yet a part of Boyfriend ;) This will be a loooong oneshot!

--------------------------------

 

Your eyes fluttered wide open. The sun light rays down to your smooth, angelic face. You groggily open your eyes and look around. You smiled and streched your arms wide to feel comfortable.

You sat up and wear your fluffy, bunny slippers. You neatly folded your blanket and arranged your pillows properly. You tapped your cheeks in happiness and went to the kitchen.

You're wearing your oversized shirt that reaches your knees underneath, you wore a pink short shorts. You took our a carton of banana milk and drank it after each bite of your cookies.

After eating your breakfast, you walk back to your room and slomp yourself on your bed. You took out your phone in your cabinet and scan through the photos. Mostly, your memory card was filled with your happy faces with Kwangmin-- your childhood bestfriend.

You're older than him by two years which makes him call you his noona but sometimes you ask him to drop his formalities and just call you ~~~. You smiled as you saw your new photo with Kwangmin which was taken last week in a family reunion because both of your parents are close friends.

An idea popped into your head and you decided to go to the dance studio to meet up with Kwangmin. You jumped off your bed and walked into your walk-in closet.

You took out your dancing clothes which is an green off-shoulder top with a white ripped sando, black shorts and a pair of white Chuck Taylors high-cut. You went to your bathroom and took a long bath.

After taking a bath, you fixed your hair into a high ponytail and let your bangs fall rigthly into your forehead. You applied powder and spray some perfume for attraction.

You pick up your bag which is filled with extra clothes and another pair of shoes. You took your phone & bus card and slip in on your back pocket. You took the bus, swipe your card and sat in the backseat.

You took our your Beats by Dre headphones with your iTouch and played some music. Once the bus stopped, you hopped off and went inside the building. As expected, you saw Kwangmin dancing alone.

His body is dancing with the beat of the music. His clothes is already hugging his body because he's already sweaty. You smiled and went inside the room. Kwangmin stopped dancing and saw you hopping into the bench to drop your things. 

 

"Hi noona~" Kwangmin spoke and gave you a tight hug.

"Eww, you stink" you joked and hugged him back.

"I'm actually practicing for my new moves for the auditions in Starship Entertainment." he gladly replied. 

"Oww, do you want me to help you to improve your steps?" you asked as you took out your towel.

"If it's okay with you" Kwangmin rubbed the back of his head.

 

You tapped his shoulders and smiled. You walked to the boom box and played the song he chose. It was Aziatix's Go. You immediately feel the beat rushing into your body and soon, your body was dancing to the beat.

It just came out perfectly, without you thinking of it. Kwangmin was in awe, seeing you dancing and helping him to try the auditions. His heart flip-floped as you finish dancing with a smirk.

Kwangmin applaud and approached you. *I uess it's the time to confess to noona* He took his drinking bottle and you snatched it away. You hungrily drank the water and handed it back to Kwangmin.

You wiped your sweat away using your own towel. While rubbing yourself, you look at Kwangmin who is intensingly looking at you.

 

"Is there a dirt in my face?" you asked as you stood up and wipe your face. Kwangmin was out of his control right now. He stopped your hand and you absentmindedly look straight to his face.

 

Kwangmin crush his lips into yours and you pushed him away. You hastly wiped your lips and walked into the bench to leave. Kwangmin snapped out of his thoughts and hugged your back.

You wiggle out from his grip and push him away.

 

"What do you think you're doing Kwangmin?!" you shot him as he hugged you again.

"I LIKE YOU ~~~!" he blurted out as he broke the hug.

 

Tears slowly troll down to his cheeks as he look down. Your heart deflated, seeing him like this. You frowned and enveloped him a tight hug. You pulled his face and let him face you.

You kissed his forehead and hug him again, tightly.

 

"Kwangmin, I love you as my brother. You know that. I like you as my brother and I treat you as my little brother. I bet you'll look someone more special than me okay?" You wiped his tears away. He tried to smile even though tears are still triggering down to her cheeks.

 

He enveloped you another hug because he understands your situation. He knows you don't love him more than a brother, more than a friend. Kwangmin is a easy guy who can understand situations easily.

Kwangmin broke the hug and pulled you into the dance floor. He played the music to forget everything. You smiled and taught him the dance moves.

 

---------------

 

Months has passed and Kwangmin entered the auditions. You were there while he is dancing infront of the CEO's of Starship Entertainment. The music played and you signalled him a Hwaiting sign. He smiled back and danced into the beat.

The CEO's were happy and they decided to approve Kwangmin. You saw them signing the papers and punching the application form of Kwangmin with a 'PASSED' sign. You smiled while Kwangmin finished dancing.

Kwangmin approached the CEO's and they handed the application forms happily to him. Kwangmin jumped in happiness and he hugged you and twirled you around. You hugged him back in happiness and congratulate him.

Both of you went out happily and went to the cafe to drink some fraps. You sat at the couch and waited for Kwangmin to arrive. Kwangmin handed you the frap and he sat on your opposite side.

You put up all your courage to say him something about leaving.

 

"Kwangmin-ahh..." you whispered.

"I know noona! Thanks to you I got into the auditions! I'll be a star!" Kwangmin happily replied while sipping to his drink.

"You're welcome Kwangmin. Kwangmin, I need something to say to you" you sighed.

 

Kwangmin noticed it and he put down his drink. He tilted his head and you put up all your faith and courage to tell him.

 

"I'm going to leave next week. I'm going to migrate to US, umma wants me to finish my studies there" you look down.

"Oh, I'm going to miss you noona" he replied and walked out.

 

You know that he's disappointed because you're leaving him and you just let him noticed it in a short time. A tear escaped in your eyes and you went back home to fix your things already.

Weeks passed and it's already time for you to leave. You sat down onto your assigned seat and pulled out your phone. You glance at your wallpaper; a picture of you and Kwangmin doing a silly pose.

You smiled and look out the window. You sighed and texted him the message that you're already leaving. You turned off your phone and the flight started.

 

----------

 

Years passed and Kwangmin debuted as a member of Boyfriend. Boyfriend was invited to be a guest in one shows that will include questions from their fans. Kwangmin and the other members happily bowed and introduced themselves.

They sat on the stool as the MC started to ask each member.

 

"Kwangmin-ssi, do you ever fell inlove with a noona?" the MC asked.

 

A flashback on Kwangmin's head popped out. The memories of you and him flashed into your head. Kwangmin thought the last time you met each other, he just left you disappointed.


"Yes, I actually do. She is in America right now. Actually, she doesn't love me back because she told me she treated me like his younger brother. She is the one who taught me to dance and she is the one who helped me to be in this group right now. I'm actually sorry for her because I just left her after knowing that she'll be going to the States. I wish I never acted that way because I was so childish that time. I wish I can turn back the time and say sorry to her" Kwangmin spoke.

 

All the audience awwed with his words. Kwangmin can feel his eyes getting wet. The MC handed him a box of tissue and Kwangmin wiped his tears away. Youngmin caress his younger twin and whispered that it's okay.

 

"Okay Kwangmin, we actually had a message here from her. It was sent before she left but we think you didn't recieve it. We hardly searched for this and we found this text from her. I'm going to read it for you.." the MC spoke.

 

Annyeong Kwangmin-ah! Congratulations for making to the auditions! I know you can do it because you're Jo Kwangmin. Kwangmin-ah, I'm really sorry for leaving you. I actually am. I really don't want to leave you because I want to support you till the end. You know that I'll always be there for you right? I'm your greatest noona after all. I hope you can read this message right now. I cried when you just left me hanging after I told you that I'll be leaving. I wanted to catch you but I know I'll just hurt you even more. I already hurted you from the start and I don't want to hurt you even more. I'm really sorry Kwangmin. Can you at least forgive me before I leave? I actually still have a guilt in myself for leaving you. If I can actually change the time and let you be born first, I'll be gladly be your girlfriend and I'll be there supporting you forever. I really wish I can do that but I am no god who can do those things. I love you Kwangmin, I love you forever and ever. Take care and I'll be supporting you wherever I am. Hwaiting!

Love,

~~~~ <33

 

Kwangmin teared up because of the message you wrote. He regretted himself for just leaving you. He looked straight at the camera for he knows you're watching him because you promised that you'll support him forever.

On the other hand, you're actually at the back stage watching him. You just arrived because it's your vacation. Kwangmin looked at the camera and started speaking what is on his heart.

 

~~~ Noona, if you're actually watching right now, I'm really sorry. I'm so sorry for leaving you just like that. It's just, I couldn't help that you're going to leave me because I know you're the only one who is always there to support me. I'm really sorry for hurting you. Please noona, remove that guilt in your heart. I already forgave you from the start. I'm really really really sorry noona. Please, please forgive me. I regret doing all those things, please, forgive me noona.

 

Kwangmin lowered his head. He felt a tap on his shoulders. He looked up and saw you, crying and smiling at him at the same time. Kwangmin let out a sigh and smiled. Kwangmin hugged you tightly and you hugged him back. 

*I'm really sorry for hurting you noona* Kwangmin thought.

 

"Now, I think we made a new couple!" the MC joked.

"Ani, my noona treat me like a nice dongsaeng and I treat her like a nice noona, we treat each other like siblings" Kwangmin replied.

 

Sorry for the corny ending ;_; I'm really not good at making regaining comebacks or whatever. MIANHEYOOO <333