The Way It Moves Me.

The Way You Rap.
Please log in to read the full chapter

I know I'm not supposed to be here but it's not my fault they dragged me here.  They made me come to this underground rapping place to watch this guy.  They said they were really good friends with him and that he was the one for me.  But what do I do?  I don't need to go hunting for one, he'll come to me, right?  The right one that will be with me for the rest of my life will find his way to me.  Right?

But, the fogged up and dressed down atmosphere scared me.  A would find his way to me, that's for damn sure.  In a place like this, he probably already has.

"Daesung, now we won't get to go backstage.  If you hadn't kept us so long, this wouldn't have happened."  Jiyong groaned as Youngbae fought his way to the backstage door.  "Youngbae it's useless, we were too late."

I followed them to the door, getting pushed and shoved and yelled at.  No way I am ever coming to this stuff ever again.  I hate crowds.

"Youngbae!  You made it!"  A younger male voice called.  Jiyong and I looked up at about the same time to see who was calling the elder.  "He was worried, he was looking forward to meeting that friend of your's."

My eyes widened and I grabbed Jiyong's shoulder.

"You set this up?"  I hissed in anger.

"Shut up!  You'll be happy when you hear him!"  Jiyong barked, drawing attention from the youngest.

"J-Jiyong."  He stuttered, greeting him.

Ji gave his famous wink and smile in return, making the maknae's cheeks turn as red as the blood that rushed there.  And making me roll my eyes.  Why do I hang out with these people?

"I-is this him?"  The younger finally pointed me out, sounding a bit disappointed.

"Yeah, his name's Daesung, we're late because he was scared to come here."

"And still am."  I butted in, making sure they heard it.

"Well, come on then, he's been waiting and I guess he'll have to wait some more.  He's just now going on.  But don't worry, you can watch from the back."

We followed the boy, of whom I still didn't get the name of, until we were watching from the sidelines, just out of view of the crowd and just in the view of this guy I'm supposed to see.  I really hate this.  What if he sees me and drags me on stage?  My stomach jolted at the thought.  Just then the lights dimmed and the announcer came out, yelling into the mic and getting the crowd hyped up.  He announced the first guy, somewhere along the lines of Zico?  Which he looked like the normal rapping weirdo, dreads tied up, weird colored eyes. (You'd be surprised how much I can see from here.  But, really, how do you miss white eyes?)

"Alright, now here's your ultimate favorite, winner of all battles, T. O. P!"  The announcer screamed into the mic and out came the guy I was destined to meet.

And gosh did I agree with them.  He was a walking sin, so cruel with how absolutely stunning he was.  And when he flashed that smile, I blushed for all the wrong reasons.  He hadn't even seen me and I was frozen in his nonexistent gaze towards me.  The way his abnormally long arms rose to wave and the way the crowd went wild as his stretched legs walked forward, I was hypnotized.  He was perfect.  No, beyond perfect.  I don't even know.  All the things I am thinking right now are too inappropriate to voice but I will admit that Jiyong noticed how I was not breathing and basically laying on top of him.  My legs had given out and the elder was holding almost all my weight while I marvelled

Please log in to read the full chapter