Chapter 2 - Work Work Work

Totally complicated

"Ms. Jung this way please", PA guides her as they headed the elevator. They reached the 3rd floor as the elevator opens, everybody is stunned as they see Jessica in person. They all greeted her as she passed by. Jessica suddenly stopped saying "how's everybody today, nice to see all of you. Thank you for working with me. This is for all of us." Everybody smilled and look like inspired as they hear their CEO talking to them. The PA started to whisper something on Jessica, Jessica apologized and started to walk to her office. 

Inside Jessica's Office -

Unnie: That is a nice gesture you did earlier

Jessica: Yeah unnie, i just wanna break the ice between me and my employees.

Unnie: That is what i like you Jessica. Nothing's changed. Sometimes you look a liitle bit cold but if only they knew the real Jessica? I bet...

Jessica: hahahahaa unnie... Stop it, you keep praising me since this morning...

Unnie: I'm just telllin the truth. Hahaha

 

Knock ! Knock!

Jessica: Come in.

PA: Coffee Ms. Jessica

Jessica: Thank you.. What do we have for this morning.

PA: You have a meeting in 15 mins maam

Jessica: Okay i will be there. Are things ready? 

PA: Yes maam

 

10 mins and the meeting will start..

 

Jessica: Unnie would you care to join me in the meeting?

Unnie: Are you sure you want me in there?

Jessica: yeah that's fine with me.. It's fun.

Unnie: hmmm okay..(feeling nervous)

Jessica: In few minutes we will there, just give me a sec.

Jessica is scrolling down her laptop checking on some designs and things to discuss in the meeting.