Chapter 1 - the Boss

Totally complicated

Ring !! Ring !!! Ring !!! - Jessica's trying to look for the alarm to stop it. As she check the alarm, she got up and lean to the headboard. She heard a knock on the door and said "come in". "Good morning maam,  everything  is ready", her PA said. "Thank you", Jessica said and started to prepare herself for the day. 

At the living room, her ever loyal unnie (stylist) patiently waiting downstairs. Few minutes Jessica is all ready and greeted unnie, "Good morning" ,"Good morning Jessie", Unnie smiled and walked together with her. "Are you ready for today?" Jessica asked unnie. "I'm always ready" unnie answered while Jessie's checking her bag.. "You know what unnie, when i woke up earlier today, I remember Krystal, it's been 5 days and we're not talking. I missed Korea. I missed them." Jessica said. "Have you tried calling her? Maybe she's super busy because of her engagements. Even me i miss Korea too", Unnie said. "Thank you for staying with me, thank you for sticking up with me. I don't know how to repay you unnie for everything", Jessica said. "Don't think about that, you've treated me like your own older sister..hahaha.. From the start we've been together. After all had happen, we are still here strong. From the start I believe in you and you never changed. Still the same Sica like before". unnie said. They both hugged each other  saying thank yous. "Can we just stop the drama coz we have so many thing to do dear", unnie said when the PA already called them coz the car is waiting.

Unnie: Hmmmmm for sure once we enter the hall, your employees would become busy all of a sudden and for it's a nerve cracking to them when they see you pass by.

Jessica: why do you say so?

Unnie: That's what i observed for years.

Jessica: huh? Really? How come?

Unnie: Since you are the CEO, all they can do is  work work work. Since you started this company everything is a buzz.

Jessica: i am also working for them. This is my dream. I also give credits to their hard work.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you maam, we're here",PA said. They arrived as the 2 escorted  by the securities.

Everybody greeted them as they enter the company. "Good morning Ms. Jung!!"

 

CEO just arrived...