Part 2/2

Because You're Here

--Slight R--

 

We take a walk at nearby park…and it was silent..both of us didn’t even talk..I waited for Yunho to speak something but nothing came out from him..

“hey Jaejoong~ look~ it’s a full moon tonight..beautiful, isn’it?” said Yunho suddenly as he pointed his finger to the sky.

I looked up to the sky..yes, such a beautiful full moon..the moonlight is bright..now that I think about it..how long has it been for me to have a time like this? I was so busy that I don’t even have a time to looked to the sky and  adore its beauty..every day was full with hard times and I’m always stressed out..

But tonight, I feel light from all those strain..I forgot all those struggles I had these past few days..I shifted my gaze towards Yunho..he was still looking up to the sky and smiling..The nostalgic feeling started to filled me..It was the same…when I was together with Yunho, I able to forgot all unhappy things..I really loved the moments I had with him..I guess I really….loved him.

But why did we break up? I bet it was my fault…yup, I think it was my fault..we had a fight..I told him that he will never understand me and my struggles and the fact we’re not compatible anymore…Yunho worked at one of the company at Gongju…but despite his busy works, somehow Yunho can cope all of it positively..he got many admirers for his works and favorable among his colleagues..totally different from me, a clumsy, unreliable man..we have a long distance relationship but he always comforted me whenever I had problem at my workplace..and somehow, I can’t help to feel like he was just pitied on me..that’s why I told him that I’m not good enough for him..after that, we didn’t contact each other and he didn’t come to my house anymore for 2 months until now.

“actually..I’ve been transferred to work here, in Seoul..that’s why I come here just to looked around the city and find any apartment to rent.” Said Yunho.

“I…I see..when is that? Then..do you find any place to rent?” I asked him.

“2 weeks from now..oh~ don’t worry about that, I already settled everything yesterday.”

“o..okay..”

“lets go back…it’s getting cold..” said Yunho.

“umm..” I just nodded..

I looked at his figure as he walked in front of me..somehow, I felt lonely.

~~

I don’t know what time it is now and I still can’t sleep..I’m lying on my bed facing the wall..and Yunho was lying on the mattress beside my bed..

“Jaejoong…are you asleep?” asked Yunho and I startled a little..after a while, I answered..

“No..”

“Can I lie down next to you?”

My eyes was wide and I tried to turned around when I heard a creak sound on my bed..Yunho was already on my bed as he lie down and embraced me from behind..he grip my hand tightly.

“is it tough at work?” his soft voice whispering behind my ears makes my heart beat faster.

“umm…I keep making mistakes..every single day, I’m struggling to do my very best..but everything didn’t went quite well.” I said softly.

Yunho squeezed my hand as if he wants to lend his strength and comfort me…like he used to do..again and again..but this time, I felt more calm as I enjoyed his warmth and I can almost felt his beating heart behind my back.

“I’m an idiot anyway..there’s nothing to do about it.” I said again.

“no you’re not..you’re not an idiot Jae~”

“yes I am..I’m clumsy..and…and..I’m an airhead..I can’t do anything right.” My voice cracked as I’m on the verge of tears.

“heyyyy~ don’t say like that..it’s not true..” said Yunho and he touched my cheeks leading me to turned and looked at him.

“don’t worry…everything’s gonna be alright..because it’s you..I believe in you..you just need some more confidence in yourself and everything’s gonna be fine..ok? just believe in yourself like I always do.”

My tears fall when I heard his words, feeling overwhelmed.

Yunho shifted his position a little to be on top of me..

“Yunho~” I linked my arms around his neck as I hug him.

After a while, we released our hug..and Yunho leaned his face slowly toward me and kissed me on the lips..I replied his kiss..I can’t lie to myself..I miss him.

“It’s been a while since I held you…so can I?” asked Yunho.

“umm..” I nodded as I breathe heavily..he took off my shirt and pants then he kissed softly my neck, my body..every part of it.

“nghh..Yunho~” his touch feel hot and I flinched..He kissed my forehead, my eyes, my nose and then my lips passionately.

“can we go all the way?” asked Yunho while breathe heavily.

I just nodded and linked my arms to his neck again to pulled him closer..I miss him..I miss his touch..I miss everything about him.

And that night…we made love.

“Jaejoong, if you ever feel lonely, call me and I’ll run to you..I’m always be there for you.”

I swear I heard him whispered to me as I slowly drifted to dreamland.

~~

Next morning, Yunho was getting ready to go back to Gongju..he looked at me with worries.

“how’s your body? Am I too rough?” he asked and I was blushing hard.

“don’t ask such an embarrassing question!”

He chuckled..I looked at him and bite my lips.

“are we….are we getting back together?” I asked softly at him…he looked shocked.

“huhh?! Did we break up??!! WHEN?!!!”

Now it’s my turn to feel shocked.

“last time…we…..”

“well~ we did have a fight last time..but I thought that was it..I just thought you need time to calm your head down..that’s why I didn’t contact you..I want to give some space for yourself..but 2 months already long enough and I’m getting worried..that’s the first reason why I came here.” Said Yunho.

My eyes was wide open as I heard his explanation.

“pffttt~” I closed my mouth, tried to hold back my laugh..but it’s no use..I burst into laughter.

“whaaat~~ seriously~~ when?!! Have we??!!” asked Yunho again.

Oh my~ I really am an idiot..why did I ever think to break up with him..If I ever let him go, I will never forgive myself..

“no..never mind..forget about it..” I said, still laughed a little.

“are you sure you don’t need me to send you to the station?” I asked him

“nahh~ it’s okay..”

“okay then..take care and call me..” I said as I went near towards him and give a quick kiss on his lips.

“I love you.” 

Yunho smiled when he heard me..He held my waist and pulled me closer..

“you don’t expect me to satisfy with just a peck right?  I love you more, Jaejoong~”  He held my waist with both of his hands and I touched his cheeks as we kissed deeply, full with love.

~~

2 weeks later, he really did transferred to Seoul and came to my house with all his luggage..he cancelled his rent contract and move in to my house..I don’t mind though..in fact, I felt relief..because with Yunho by my side, I felt like I’ll be able to work harder and not give up..I’ll be alright…because he’s here, tomorrow and the days ahead will be better.

THE END~

thanks for reading~ please comment if you liked it.^^