A Fluffy Ball Of Jealousy

A Foxy Time

 

Request: Can you please make a chapter with Jjong paying more attention to Taemin and Kibum gets cutely jealous? 


 

 

“Hyung, can you help me with this?” Taemin asked from around the corner and help up a few sheets of paper with several instructions.

“Hm…what?” Jonghyun asked and looked up from his bowl of cereal, turning around so he could see the maknae.

“This here, those are the instructions for my new shelf but I can’t get it right. I’m not good at this stuff,” the younger said with a carefree laugh, causing the older to roll his eyes.

“Fine,” he grumbled and swallowed to last remains of his breakfast, standing up to put the bowl in the sink and patting Kibum’s head on his way out.

The blond watched him leave with sad eyes, ears dropping slightly and looking down into his bowl of chocolate cereal like they could cheer him up somehow. Sadly they weren’t able to lift his mood so he ate them as punishment, munching furiously like he was trying to pulverize them.

Jonghyun had promised him a long brushing session this morning because he had started to shed his fluffy winter coat but now Taemin had kidnapped his Master and he was left alone.

Couldn’t he build that stupid shelf on his own? He was a grown male after all. Someone his age should  be able to do this….wait….this would mean Kibum should be able to do it as well….okay forget what he had thought just now.

Discontent he stood up and placed his bowl into the sink as well.

Building up a shelf shouldn’t take too long, right?

Wrong.

It took the whole morning before the two guys took a small break, Kibum trying to ask Jonghyun when he would get his brushing session but the older was busy arguing with Taemin about the amount of screws they needed because it didn’t match the amount they had.

Pouting Kibum left the scene once again, curling up in his basket in Jonghyun’s room and taking n afternoon nap to sleep his disappointment away.

He dreamt of flying cookies and buildings made out of chocolate cereal. He himself started eating immediately and grew without stopping. Soon he was as tall as some buildings and his stomach rounder that a giant ball.

Maybe he should stop eating but it simply tasted too good so he continued anyway.

The cookies flew into his open mouth after he had eaten the roof of a cereal house. Suddenly a loud bang rang through the air and Kibum felt like he had just exploded.

With a yelp he jumped to his paws, looking around and realizing he was in Jonghyun’s room. He quickly checked his stomach and it was still it’s old size thankfully.

The fox decided he wouldn’t eat too many cookies or cereal from now on or he would really explode. He had to maintain his beautiful slender fox body after all.

After a good stretch and a yawn he jumped out of his basket and shifted, wondering if Jonghyun had time for his brushing session now. He should have since it was almost evening so he went to the bathroom and grabbed his brush excitedly.

He made his way towards Taemin’s room and opened the door with a big smile that faltered as soon as he saw the mess inside. It looked like someone had gone mad in there and in the middle sat two guys working on parts of the shelf.

“Jonghyun?” he called and the older glanced at him shortly before he turned back to his work.

“Sorry cupcake I need to help Taemin. You shouldn’t come in here or you’ll mess u-…hurt yourself.”

Kibum glared at the older with a pout sneaking onto his face. He had noticed that slip. He wasn’t welcome here because he would mess everything up. He wasn’t that stupid.

He left with a sulky huff, complaining about the stupid maknae in his head.

“Can’t even do that on his own,” he grumbled and stomped past Onew, who looked at him surprised, his tail flicking from side to side in irritation.

“What’s wrong with him?” Onew questioned no one in particular and peeked inside Taemin’s room, chuckling quietly once he figured Kibum was mad because Jonghyun wasn’t able to spend some time with him now.

“Those guys,” he said and shook his head, closing the door behind him.

That evening Kibum didn’t wait for his Master to come to bed but simply curled up in his basket and went to sleep He went on complaining about the other two, especially about Taemin because he was the one who had stolen all his time with his Master today. He didn’t like that at all.

 

The next morning Jonghyun walked into the kitchen, stifling a big yawn behind his hand and trying to chase his sleepiness away by rubbing his eyes.

He hadn’t been able to find Kibum this morning so he was somewhat relieved as he saw him sitting at the table with Minho and Onew, eating his beloved cereals and spooning the milk out of the big bowl afterwards.

“Morning,” he mumbled as he flopped down, not noticing the judging glance he got from Kibum before the blond turned back to his food, not saying anything in return.

Stupid Master was acting like nothing had happened. He had forgotten his brushing session! That is absolutely unforgivable and Taemin was the one at fault. He had stolen his precious time with his Master. He would never forgive him.

Once Kibum was finished he stood up, put his bowl away and was in the middle of leaving as Jonghyun stopped him.

“Kibum, do you want to come grocery shopping with me later on?” He didn’t know why he was asking because he already knew the answer since it was the same every single ti-

“No.”

Jonghyun blinked taken aback, his sleep driven smile dropping and ignoring Minho and Onew who tried to stifle their laughers behind him.

“No?” he questioned dumbly like he didn’t understand the meaning of this word.

“No.” Kibum repeated and sent him another judging glance before he stalked out, his tail flicking from side to side once again, leaving Jonghyun behind in utter confusion.

“No…” he mumbled, unable to grasp what had just happened. Kibum had never said no to him before…at least he couldn’t remember.

Was he mad at him? Kibum being mad? He must have done something utterly horrible then because otherwise the fox wouldn’t get mad at him but he couldn’t remember doing anything since he hadn’t really spent time with Kibum yesterday. He had spent the whole day helping out Taemin with his evil shelf.

“Someone’s mad,” Minho sing sang innocently and Jonghyun glared at him.

“I have no idea why though,” he then admitted in defeat and Onew grinned mischievously.

“Well, I saw him leaving Taemin’s room yesterday, grumbling something and holding a brush,” he said with a smirk while it dawned on Jonghyun.

“Oh ,” he said and facepalmed. “I completely forgot about that.”

He stood up quickly and ran behind Kibum who had probably gone back to their room. It was where he found him, sitting on his bed and drawing something in his coloring book.

“Kibum~,” Jonghyun said sweetly but the fox ignored him, continuing with drawing a tree.

“Kibummie~.”

Nope, he was still being ignored which made Jonghyun pout in disappointment.

“I’m surprised Master has time to go shopping since he needed to help Taemin so much that he didn’t even want me in the room,” Kibum said coldly without lifting his gaze and Jonghyun laughed awkwardly.

A mad Kibum was kind of scary. Especially him calling him Master like that because Kibum knew how much distance it created so he only used in in some special situations.

“Sorry, it was just that Taemin couldn’t do it on his own.”

“Maybe Master should ask Taemin to go with him then. He’s probably better company.”

Jonghyun blinked before he realized something. “Are you…jealous?” he asked carefully and Kibum stopped drawing the tree for some moments before he continued.

“No.”

That was enough to convince Jonghyun and he had to grin.

“Of course you are. Aww this is adorable,” he squealed excited and hugged the smaller boy who continued to give him the cold shoulder.

“M’n not jealous,” he grumbled sulkily, trying hard not to give in and snuggle into the elder’s warm embrace.

“Sorry, I’ll make it up to you, okay?” Jonghyun said with a smile and Kibum looked back at him.

“How?”

The brunette help up a brush with a grin and the fox’s eyes started sparkling. You could literally see his inner battle but he gave up rather quickly and shifted into a fluffy fox, rolling onto his side and waiting expectantly.

Jonghyun laughed and started brushing the small animal from both sides, not missing how Kibum had his eyes closed and laid there like he was receiving a massage.

As he wanted to stop the fox showed him his small but sharp teeth and growled lowly, almost glaring at the male who quickly went back to brushing.

This happened several times before Kibum was satisfied and Jonghyun bed had turned into a heap of fur.

“Am I forgive now?” Jonghyun asked and Kibum seemed to think for a few seconds before he stretched and curled up on his Master’s lap which meant as much as ‘Yes, you are forgiven’.

“Hyung, can you help me with my new desk?” Taemin called as he peeked inside the room and Kibum started growling at the younger male, making Jonghyun laugh.

“Sorry, Taemin, but I can’t of this fluffy ball here will get jealous again- ow!”

Kibum had pinched Jonghyun’s hand with his small canines, warning him not to say more than he already did.

“Okay then I’ll ask Minho-hyung,” Taemin said and shrugged disappearing once again.

Kibum nodded satisfied, snuggling up again and making the older smile while he continued to his fur. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


The unknown person returns!

Hahaha hello guys. 

Well, that much for .....yes, I still remember what I said in the last chapter but sorry, I just wasn't able to write any. I thought it was about time to update this again since I'm really inactive at the moment. So I sat down and wrote this in one go. I didn't even correct it.....please excuse my laziness.

I'm going to explain why it is like that. I like to call myself a phase-type. 

I get into a phase let's say SHINee for example and for months I watch, read and do everything that involves SHINee. Then I watch an anime and for three weeks I watch that anime over and over again until I find a new one. Then I have the idea to make Key have crutches and write a storry about it but that soon ends and I never get to complete the story. I start watching another anime and reading fanfics about it and whoops, three months went by.

This is basically how I live. I'm sure there are other people like me as well. 

I did however work on several other stories but somehow I always sart but never get to finish them....I have one almost finished though. I just need to find a good ending and it'll be completed. It is however not a JongKey, but a MinKey story...

Anyway, I think I'm gonna go back to watching Free! I'm offically addicted to this anime. I love Haruka's character <3

Oh and OMG what the hell happened at Tokyo Dome! Kibum, what happened to you xD I stared at the pictures and simply didn't know whether to smirk, scowl or cry. I don't know if you saw the pictures of him dancing around with a whip, ripped pants and a leather harness instead of a shirt.

Maybe he watched 50 Shades Of Grey and found a new inspiration.....oh no, we are not going down that path now!

But seriously, I think it's somewhat funny and stuff. I don't really mind, he has a nice body after all. He can do whatever he wants and I'm sure he made a lot of fangirls rather happy with his special performance.

I'm so proud of those five idiots T^T Not for dancing without shirts but acieving one of their biggest goals. Hopefully I'll get to see more of their shows soon again becaus ethey were all busy with solo activities and preparations for their concerts. 

Anyway, mabe I'll manage to update the next chapter a bit earlier than this one.

Bye, bye~