Introduction

A Foxy Time

Who is who?

 

 

Kim Kibum

Birthday: September 23rd 1991

Kibum (nickname Key) is a young fox shapeshifter* who was picked up from the streets during a cold winter night. From then on he lived with Jonghyun, Onew, Minho and Taemin in their apartment and quickly deloved deeper feelings for the puppy-eyed male and choose him as his Master. At first the four humans didn't know that the fox could shift into a human as well and got quite a shock after he did it for the first time. 

He is adorable, cute and a bit clueless about some of the most ordinary things like a TV or how humans act normally. He learns new things quickly and Jonghyun already taught him how to calculate and to read. His innocence is overwhelming and sometimes the guys ask themselves where the fox spent the previous years of his life.

Likes: Everything that involves cuddles, snuggles and skinship, cookies, sleeping, spending time with Jonghyun or the others, playing, working at the café

 

  • Notice:
  • - Since his parents are dog and fox he has habits of both races. His body is a fox but his fur resembles a Golden Retriever. You can imagine him as a Fennec Fox, Swift Fox or normal fox with light yellowish fur
  • - His ears and tail are still present when he is human though he is able to let them disappear once he turns 21 or trains to make them disappear
  • - He is not very tall, he only reaches up to Jonghyun's nose
  • -Kibum's collar

 

 

 

Kim Jonghyun

Birthday: April 8th 1990

Jonghyun works at a café to earn some money and after some time Kibum joins him since he doesn't want to stay home without the older by his side. He is a sweet young man who likes to help anyone out and thinks Kibum is the most adorable being that ever lived on the planet. He would do everything for the small fox and enjoys cuddling and kissing him the most. He helped him overcome his fear of water and teaches him daily things or just feeds him with chocolate cookies and scratches behind the fox's ears until he falls asleep in his lap.

He doesn't want to be seen as a Master but as a lover and he wants to treat Kibum like he is a normal being and not a servant who has to do everything his Master tells him to do (it is what he though was his job at first).

Likes: Skinship with Kibum, music, working at the café, sports/working out

 

 

 

Lee Onew

Birthday: December 14th 1989

Onew is the oldest of the group and probably the most mature one, though his Onew Condition sometimes let him seem like an idot. He watches out for the others and makes sure everyone does his duties in the apartment they share. He cares a lot for his friends and wants to make everyone happy. Although he first was against letting an animal stay in their apartment he now couldn't imagine it without Kibum being there and he enjoys the fox's company a lot since he always manages to lift everyone's mood.

Likes: Chicken, spending time with his friends

 

 

 

Choi Minho

Birthday: December 9th 1991

Minho is there to make sure no one destroys the apartment. He is laid back and calm, polite and doesn't get angry easily. He is the one who found Kibum outside and brought him into their lives after spending a few hours at the gym. Though he may seem a bit cold he his actually a nice guy and has a soft spot for Kibum's sweetness.

Likes: Sports/working out, video games

 

 

 

Lee Taemin

Birthday: July 18th 1993

Taemin adores Kibum more than anything else and likes to think of him as his little brother although the fox is older than him. He helps him with preparing stuff like food for Jonghyun because they are all afraid of letting him anywhere near sharp objects or the stove without watching eyes. He is the maknae of the group but don't let this fool you. He might like to swoon over a certain fox but he can be quite manly if he wants to.

Likes: Playing with Kibum, video games, pranks, fooling others

 

 

Other Characters:

Leeteuk: Owner of the café Jonghyun works at

Yesung & Shindong*: Workers at the café

Changmin, Eunhyuk & Donhae: Friends of the four (Kibum thinks Changmin is an elephant because he eats so much)

The woman: A woman who Kibum had lived with before he ran away from her. She is violent and trained the fox to listen to his Master's every command like it was done a long time ago before they got equal rights. She even went so far and let two men kidnap Kibum from Jonghyun again to 'train' him further. Luckly the four friends were able to rescue him.

 

 

 

 

Things To Know:

Shapeshifters:

Shapeshifters have a human and an animal appearance and can shift whenever they want. Some humans know about them while others have never heard of them. They go to regular schools, can accept normal jobs and choose a partner they want to spend their life with like everyone else does. They can let their animal traits disappear completely if they learned it correctly. If not, they'll get this ability once they turn 21.

A long time ago they were treated like servants, though they always loved their Master. If that wasn't the case they often died due the pain they felt of not being treated correctly or being apart from their loved one.

There are agencies where every shapeshifter, who has not found their partner yet, is listed. Everyone can go there and can request a meeting with anyone who appeals to them (almost like a dating agency). If something more develops out of it is up to both parties. There is no force for anyone to acept a person they do not want to be with.

 

*Shindong: Is the replacment for Donhae. At first Eunhyuk and Donghae were workers at the café. Eunhyuk quit because of a job offer and Donghae stayed. I only recognized a while later that I also named the friends Eunhyuk and Donghae so now the other worker is Shindong.