The two faces of her

She Brings the Boys Out [2nd Edition]

The story of Eunji, a young girl suffering for multiple persoanlity disorder. She is not one but two, but what will happen when one of her personalities believes that she has been ?


 

“Kill him now. NOW or NEVER!!! … the only reparation of your ruined life” with these continuously resonating words in her mind, innocent looking Hyerim picked up chopper from the kitchen platform and started creeping towards bedroom where Sunggyu, the wild horse, was sleeping after having a violently exhaustive with her, just few minutes back.

Her eyes were now gory due to extremely high blood pressure caused by excess of ultimate rage coming from somewhere deep in her past…

***

Eight years ago:

Eunji was very happy. She entered in a new year of golden seven years of life – the teen years. It was her sixteenth birthday. Myungsoo DuPont, the most discussed guy in her school, gifted her ultimate gift – The first kiss of her life. Everything was so musical that she closed her eyes to visualize seven colors of rainbow in already turned dull and white environment due to heavy snowfall, tightened her grip on his long hair forcing him to further increase the amount of love taste she was getting, and slowly raised her left leg backward bending just from her knee without moving portion above that joint to her groin. Her legs started trembling…

She knew that she was not the only one Myungsoo was dating. But she never minded it. She always attracted towards muscular men, and finally that day she got one – The Casanova of her school. While Myungsoo fingers were busy to unwrap the return gift through the satin lingerie she wore just for this special day – her first date, she could feel Hyerim the nun with innocent looking pale face came between them and pushed Myungsoo so heavily away from the unquenched desire that he rolled down through the steps hitting directly his head on hard marble landing of old church. Eunji could hardly see profoundly bleeding face of Myungsoo while running back to her house.

After that day, Myungsoo never ever saw at her. The story spread in whole town from one guy to another, in few cases through their girlfriends, and since then Eunji was forced to continue practicing celibacy while rubbing her fingers on her fiery desire in unsuccessful attempts to douse her sweltering mania.

***

Today Evening – Five hours ago:

Eunji finally tamed a wild horse – Sunggyu who she met in Club Venus. Today was Eunji’s successful attempt to enter in the club. It had been too difficult to avoid intruding eyes of Hyerim the nun to reach the club walking through street of the convent behind the church.

Sunggyu was an inborn “entertainer”. He knew precisely how to blister love heat in his lady admirers. His well choreographed moves were heart-throbbing. She herself could not control her impounded womanly desire – not for even a minute within his performance started. By the time thirty minute performance got over the count was more than half a dozen times. She was feeling little exhausted…

But the drizzling was not sufficient for barren desert burning for last eleven years.

***

Eleven years ago:

It was her thirteenth Birthday. She was sleeping dreaming about Myungsoo… the prince of her dream… riding on a white horse… flying back to their house in seventh sky… She was totally unaware of intention of her step father who was approaching to her bed…

Her mother had to go to hospital to attend an emergency…

***

Today Evening – An hour ago:

Eunji was happy with the deal – just two hundred dollar for one night. Thinking of the wild horse riding her was bringing tickling deep inside her. It was late evening. Hyerim the nun would have slept. None would today stop her to quench her never fulfilled sweltering desire. “Sunggyu has bigger muscle than Myungsoo” she thought rubbing her left hand on thigh of the striper. They were sitting on backseat of a taxi heading to her house.

Both entered in her two room apartment. “There is something wrong…” Sunggyu could not think any further. The Gothic interior of apartment and splendid curvaceous body of Eunji were more toxic than the last shot he took in taxi. His mind was flying and bouncing on thick layer of clouds painted in various colors. His grip on Eunji’s lower back started becoming tighter and tighter…

“It is my first time… but do not be gentle… do not stop even if I beg… tear me… me” whispered Eunji while chewing his earlobe in excessive excitement…

Hyerim the nun tried again pushing away Sunggyu the Satan, “Please let me go… do not spoil me… I am a little doll of my mom… please Dad… mom would return anytime… leave me” and she started crying loudly…

But the Satan had already a go signal from Eunji. He locked Hyerim lips by his own, cuffed her both wrist by his left hand and continued attacking her with his right hand and both legs. In a feeble attempt, Hyerim tried to take out her waist under his weight but a plunger came forward with full to tear her dream again… as it happened eleven years ago, on her thirteenth Birthday…

Eunji found herself helpless again… it was too close… just on the gate of the heavenly pleasure but Hyerim the nun, the witch, splashed her dream again…

***

Today, Few minutes before midnight:

“Kill him now. NOW or NEVER!!! … the only reparation of your ruined life” with these continuously resonating words in her mind, innocent looking Hyerim picked up chopper from the kitchen platform and started creeping towards bedroom where Sunggyu, the Satan, was sleeping after having her chastity, just few minutes back.

Suddenly she heard the feeble and frightened voice of Eunji, “Hyerim, Please… Please Hyerim, Do not kill him… He did not you… He simply tried to love me the way I wanted but you took over… because you too wanted this… first through me and then by taking over it by yourself… By now I know we cannot go together… because it is you. I am just the alter. But you being powerful and owner of this body do not mean that you impose your past on me. You opted to be divine… not me… I want to see the color of love… listen the music of cupid… feel the taste… taste of . You cannot enjoy the love… the earthly love… by yourself… so you used me… But please let me live it to the utmost possible swing… ”

Hyerim was shocked. She knew that Eunji was right. First time she could clearly see Eunji, her alter ego, in side mirror. She was imprisoned… yelling to be freed… to enjoy the love… tears were exuding, falling through her rosy cheeks…

The divinity took over again to Hyerim. It was time to sacrifice the most valuable belonging… her own existence… Chopper fell from her hand. She brought out Eunji from the mirror and hugged her tightly… for the first and last time. It was now time to surrender the body and the soul… to her better-self… for herself… forever.