A little introduction to the earthling/matoki

Matoki spirit(HIATUS)

(Himchan's POV)

Hmmmm....? Where am I? What is this soft stuff Im lying on? Is it Yonggukkie's hyung? These questions kept flowing in my mind as I tried to sit up.

 Wait a minute... why am I back in the dorm or to be more precise, why are we in the dorm? I thought we were at the park. Is this even a dream? Looking at the bunk bed that was next to me, I saw Jongup slowly stating to regain conscious. 

Just as I was done peeping at Jongup's condition, a voice suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"BOO!"

"Oh my gat!!! KYAAAAA!!" I screamed, causing manager hyung to barged in. Upon seeing how pale I was and by the way how I screamed, he assumed that it was another nightmare coming from me again and closed the door behind me.

Hahaha.... I was also wishing that it was another nightmare but apparantly, it was far worse than a nightmare. I wish I can tell that to manager hyung but will most likely think I'm crazy.

"Did I scrae you?" the voice came back, trying to taunt me once again. When I hear the voice again, I immediately hoppped out of the bed and started to scan the room, trying to find the source of the voice.

 Thinking that standing in one spot is practically useless, I decided to walk around the room. Maybe that will make my life easier. But while walking, something unexpected happened.

I...stepped....on....Junhong's....um....ding dong....

Upon realising that, I immediately looked down at Junhong who was already regainig conscious and at the same time cursing and swearing over his ding dong and something else that i can't hear.

Apologising to him quickly, i quickly walked away from him and continue my little 'mission'. But before i could even take a step, the same voice came back once again.

"Hey earthling! Don't bother finding me already! Im already stuck in your body when you touch me!"

Wait....touch? What was the last thing i touched?

"Hey hey hey, stop thinking too hard you blur earthling. The last thing you touched was me, the fabulous matoki." Said the voice.

"Ma...Matoki? What's that?". I said aloud.

"Tch....you earthlings' knowledge  is so limited. We matokians are bunnies as what u called came from mato planet. For your information, i was the bunny that you touched not long ago. Also, my name is Tatsmato and your name...?"

"Himchan, Kim Himchan". I replied.

After introducing each other, Tats started teaching me about mato history and most of the time is complimenting himself, just like....me?

(Tatsmato POV)

Himchan ah, dream on. I'm not even a nice spirit. I'm just a spirit wanting to kill time by torturing you and your members. I don't even care if you got upcoming performance or comebacks. Just enjoy your life for now....MWHAHAHAHA!


Helloo! I'm back and remember to comment, subscribe and of course vote....

BYE for now!

Cr to the owner of the pic.