A day free!!!!!

Matoki spirit(HIATUS)

It was a normal boring day for B.A.P. Going through almost the same thing everyday. Wake up, daily routines, eat, go to the company, practise, eat, practice, eat, practise again, go home and the cycle continues (including performance and such).

Dont you think B.A.P will be sick of this life?

Whatever it is, the entire B.A.P were asleep when the manager of B.A.P knocked on their main bedroom door.

*knock knock*

Being the light sleeper, the honey main vocalist of B.A.P, Daehyun heard the knocking sound. Since he just woke up, he mumbled back to the manager "Come in".

When the manager heard the cue, he slowly open the door to see a messy bed-hair Daehyun. Just as the manager was about to open his mouth to speak, Daehyun interupted"Oh great...manger hyung....what do you want now? Yesterday you tried to steal my precious cheesecake Hyosung sunbae gave me. So if you want to apologize me, my reply will be sorry but no cure."

 "Im really sorry for that but i came here to give you and your members a good news but first, wake your dear sleepy head members up."said the manager.

Upon hearing that, daehyun raised an eyebrow up back to the manager before he went to the bunk beds to wake the members up. Screaming at the top of his voice, he yelled s to wake up, but some members fall out of the bed of bumping their heads on the above member's bed.

Even though daehyun manage to wake the members up, he ended up getting a whack on the head by his fellow member, Youngjae.

Some memebrs were asking why must he scream at them while the other members continue to stare at the commotion. After sometime later when the members manage to come down, Daehyun spoke up"Manager hyung got a good news for us so he wants everyone to be present when he announce it. When everyone else heard that, they nodded before head out to the living room.

At the living room, the manager was sitting on a couch, waiting patiently for B.A.P to come. When everyone reached the living room, the manager finally tell them the good news.

"I bet Daehyunnie said something about good news so here it is". Said the manager.

"Hyung, faster say". Yongguk interrupted.

"Okok shoosh! The good news is that you guys have a day free and you guys can do anything you want. Reason? Because you fans were posting messages on the fancafe saying that you all need to take a break from your work. They even included the hastag say baphealing."the manager continued.

"OMG! REALLY???YAY!!!" the entire B.A.P started partying while on the way to do their daily routine.

After some time...

"So where do you guys want to go?"Himchan asked.

"SHOPPING!"

"ARCADE! "

"AMUSEMENT PARK!"

WATER AMUSEMENT PARK!"

"Junhong yah! Idw to show my abs!"Himchan yelled.

"You have abs?" The other members asked.

No reply...

After some time dicussing, they decided to go to a park since the 'B' from B.A P, bang yongguk, wants some bonding time.

Once they reach the park, the did crazy things such as playing basketball with the locals and played catching with the kids there.

But there was a time when the members were back as one, strolling at the park talking, just then they saw 6 bunnies or to be exact 6 Matokis.

"Awww so cute"said Jongup.

After Jongup said that, somehow or somewhat all 6 members went to touch the Matoki in front of them and the next moment they knew was a stabbing pain, collasping on the cold dusty ground and darkness welcomed them.

(MATOKI POV)

Welcome to our mini game...

(End of POV)

 

Guys new update and remeber to comment, subscribe and upvote.