Best 19th Birthday Ever with Xiumin.

An EXO Fanfiction
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I hope we will continue like this forever!" you wished as you blew the candles on the cake. It was your 19th birthday, as usual your good old friend, Xiumin came over with a birthday cake. Xiumin is actually a friend of your older brother's. Although he is older than you by five years, age difference is not an issue to the both of you. You loved Xiumin like a brother, you enjoyed his company. And when you lost your beloved grandmother to cancer, he was the one who comforted you. He knew you from inside out, but one thing he doesn't know is that you love him as a guy, not a brother.

 

"Hey ____. Happy Birthday!" A beautiful woman walked over and gave you a hug. "Thankyou, but who are you?" You asked. You didn't know the woman at all, and wondered why she is here at your small gathering. And you noticed that Xiumin got more flustered after she arrived. "I'm Natalie, a friend of Min-seok's." Hmm, she uses his birth name. "Welcome, I'm ____." You shook her hands and walked away. 

 

Your friends came over and pulled you into their annual birthday photoshoots. You saw Natalie smiling at Xiumin, and him smiling back at her. From their intimate behaviour, you deduced that they are very close. You recalled Xiumin telling you before that he liked a girl. That's probably her. You widen your smile even more for the next two hours and tried to avoid Xiumin whenever he caught your eye. 

 

At the end of your birthday party, when most of the guests are gone, Xiumin pulled you to the backyard. "Why, oppa, why did you drag me out here?!" You glared at him. Just then, Natalie appeared beside him and nudged him. "Quick, do it now." He probably wanted to publicly confirm their relationship. He took out a pink box which you recognised it as you accompanied Xiumin when he got that a few weeks ago. He said it was for someone special.

 

You backed away by a few steps and said 'Congratulations' to them and ran away. You do n

Please log in to read the full chapter