~Chapter 4

Remixed Before Our Eyes

Minho’s POV

I can’t believe that they screamed and expected us to believe them when they said they didn’t do it. Although, I hope that they see us as true people, which so far, they have I think. They haven’t been all like, ‘can I have your autograph?’ or ‘oh my gosh, you touched my hand, I’m never washing this hand again!’ because if they were like that, I wouldn’t allow them back here with us.  That and Tae-yeon is really cute and a good dancer and singer from what I saw, and heard. I wonder if they are just hanging out with us to say they did or if they are doing it to become our friends. I hope they just want to be friends, instead of all that fan girl crap.
“Hey, are you going to let go of my hand anytime soon?” Tae-yeon asked, curiously.
“Sorry, I was thinking…” I said, dropping her hand immediately.
“Okay, so as I was saying. The order is Sherlock, Lucifer, Ring Ding Dong, Everybody and ending with Dream Girl… Do you know the dances to those?” Onew asked, looking at Luna then to me.
“I think we know them, yes… Are we doing the same dances as you?” Tae-yeon asked, smiling as she winked at Luna.
“Yes, exactly as us, only behind us…” I replied, laughing at how cute she was.
“Well, then, yes. We know all the dances. We actually did a cover of Lucifer a while back…” Luna said, confused as to why I was laughing.
“Cool, you are all set then…” Onew said, smiling at Luna as the manager walked in again.
“We are going to go through a quick run through to make a check on the girls’ dancing before the show… So, please report to the stage immediately.” He said before leaving the room.
“We won’t disappoint!” Luna and Tae-yeon cheered.
“Well, what are you waiting on? Let’s go!” Tae-yeon replied, grabbing me and Taemin’s hands before leading us out of the room and to the stage.
I looked back to see Luna doing the same to Onew and Key, while Jonghyun just followed with his hands in his pocket. As we made our way onto the stage, the manager saw us being pulled by the girls and smiled then made a circle in the air with his hand.

The music began to play and the girls rushed to the back center stage and began immediately dancing to the music. As well as us going to our positions and dancing along; I looked back to check on the girls and smiled when they were right in synch with us. I looked at the manager who smiled happily and rubbed his chin nodding. Once the song was over, they started cheering and ran down to the manager.
“Did we do good?” Luna asked, excitedly.
“Yeah what did you think?” Tae-yeon asked, getting in his face.
The manager just laughed and pushed them back a bit then smiled.
“For once, I think that these boys made the right choice…” He said, as the girls instantly attacked him in a group hug.
“Manager Hyung, how come you never let us hug you like that?” Taemin whined playfully.
“Shut up…” He replied, sternly.
“Yeah, Is it because their girls?” Onew said, playfully.
“I said shut up!” The manager said clearing his throat afterwards.

We all laughed when the manager scratched the back of his head and the girls reto the stage.
“It’s because they’re pretty girls that they can hug you like that, isn’t it?” Onew said, causing the manager to turn slightly pink and yell at us.
“Yah! It’s because they are like daughters to me!” The manager replied.
“Does that mean that we can hug them like this?” I replied pulling Tae-yeon closer to me and squeezing her gently while putting my chin on her head.
“Hey, who said you could hug me like this?” Tae-yeon replied trying to push away from me.
“I did…” I replied, releasing her.
“Well, I didn’t…so bleh!” She said sticking her tongue out at me.
“Yah! You girls need to go to the stylist and get changed for the concert.” The manager said pointing to them.
“Yes, sir!” They both replied bowing to him.
“Please, no sir. Call me Oppa.” He smiled, sweetly.
“So it is because they are girls… Manager, aren’t you like forty?” I asked, curiously with a smile on my face.
“Yah! Watch it, I’m thirty-two…” He replied, mumbling his age.
“Oppa, can you help me off the stage?” Tae-yeon asked, leaning on the edge.
When she called him Oppa my face got a little hot for some reason. I don’t like her like that she is just talented and has a pretty face, that’s all. The manager put his hands on her waist and slowly brought her down off the stage which caused my face to grow even hotter. I looked away before anyone noticed and the guys walked over to the edge of the stage as well after he helped Luna down also.
“Oppa, help me too!” Jonghyun said, in a girly voice while reaching for manager.
“You little brat, come here so I can teach you a lesson!” The manager said swatting at Jonghyun who jumped backwards on the stage.
“Oppa, me too. I need help too!” Onew said, doing a cute little girly voice while batting his eyes and playing with pretend hair that wasn’t even there.
“Why you little brats!” The manager said jumping on the stage.
I looked over to see Luna and Tae-yeon laughing as they left. So, we all stayed behind and played with slash teased the manager while we waited for the girls to return. When they returned, they were both gorgeous.

Luna was wearing a pair of black SHINee skinny jeans with a white tank top and a black half shirt that fell off her shoulders. She had silver chains hanging from her right hip and a pair of white, fishnet material, fingerless gloves that went to her wrist. She had on a silver spiked choker with a cross hanging down in the middle. I looked at the guys and noticed that Onew was staring wide eyed, with his mouth slightly open. I laughed to myself quietly and looked back over at the girls. Tae-yeon walked out and was wearing a pair of white, SHINee, skinny jeans with a black tank top and a white half shirt that fell off her shoulders. She had gold chains hanging from her left hip and a pair of black, fishnet material, fingerless gloves that stopped at her wrist. She had a black leather dog collar on with a 4in. gold chain that hung down the front. She looked hot well they both did but mostly her in my opinion. I stared in awe as they walked over fashionably to the stage. Their hair was untouched by the stylists, Luna had hers up in a ponytail that curled at the bottom and Tae-yeon had hers down but lightly curly.  I wanted to take a picture at how pretty she was, but I knew if I did, she would attack me, but then again, now that she knows who I am, she might not. I smiled evilly to myself and took my phone out and snapped a full body photo of her. She looked at me angrily and started to slowly walk towards me.
“Let me see it…now…” She said evilly.
“No!” I said, hiding behind Taemin.
I looked at Jonghyun who casually snapped a photo of Luna without her knowing. How does he do it so secretly and not get caught, I want to know!
“Let me see it, or you will fall on the stage instead of a mat…” She said, beginning to run towards me.
I pushed Taemin towards her and she tripped over him, knocking him over on his back, landing on him the same way she landed on me the first time she tackled me. I looked up to see Jonghyun taking a picture of them casually before putting his phone down beside him. So, I ran and hid behind him while grabbing his hand and over powering him to raise it.
“He took pictures of Luna without her knowing, I seen it! He even took a picture of you and Taemin right now!” I said, waving his hand.
Jonghyun backed up horrified as Tae-yeon came towards us.
“You are trying to get him in trouble and get the blame off of you…” Tae-yeon replied, walking towards me slowly after getting off of Taemin.
“Hey, that’s so not true...” I said, pushing Jonghyun towards her and slowly walking backwards.
Jonghyun immediately moved out of her way and smiled at me as she walked closer and closer to me. I had nowhere to go, I was cornered between the wall and the stage equipment.
“Give it up now…If I look cute I’ll let you keep it…” She replied, tilting her head, making her look even more terrifying.
“Okay, fine here…You have to find it…” I said raising my hands, knowing exactly where the phone was, in my front pocket.
“Fine… I will…” Tae-yeon said, getting an inch away from me.
Tae-yeon felt my back pockets and my coat pockets, then smiled evilly when she had nothing left to search but my front pants pocket. She felt the front left pocket and frowned, but went directly back to the evil smirk when she felt my right front pocket and found it. She pulled it out of my pocket and smiled happily.
“Found it…” She replied, evilly as she turned to walk away.
I stood there shocked that she actually felt all of my pockets and practically touched me everywhere just to get my phone so she could see the picture. Though, I’m not complaining because she is pretty and cute and there is probably worse things she could do.
“Here… You can only keep one of the photos. Not both, but I’ll let you pick which one you want to keep…” She replied, walking back over to me and handing me my phone.
I walked back to center stage with her and received a weird look from the manager when we both came out from behind the curtain together while she had a smirk on her face.
“What were you two doing back there?” The manager asked, looking at us suspiciously.
“Nothing…” Tae-yeon replied, suspiciously.
“You guys weren’t doing bad things together were you?” The manager asked, worriedly.
“Ewwy, with him? No!” Tae-yeon replied, sticking her tongue out.
“Oh thank heaven. I thought my sweet, innocent, little baby girl was going to get spoiled by these boys…” The manager said giving us an angry look.
“Woah, hey...Them sweet and innocent?” Jonghyun said laughing, earning him an evil glare from Luna.
“Yes, they are my girls…” The manager said, smiling as he hugged them.  
“Yeah, well, Kimybear is mine!” I replied, wrapping her in hug from behind laughing.
“Yah! Manager Hyung! I’m being touched against my will!” Tae-yeon replied, trying to bite me.