~Chapter 1

Remixed Before Our Eyes

Onew’s POV

We all woke up and got ready, then headed to the dance rehearsal. I had it down pretty good but Taemin and Key are usually messing around which puts us farther behind schedule. Lately, they’ve actually been taking rehearsals very seriously but probably because its becoming closer to the actual concert performance.
“Okay, boys. Today isn’t just a dance rehearsal, we also have to test lighting and vocals.” A guy said walking over to us.
“Yes, Oppa.” We replied getting into formation.
We danced, sang and practiced everything until we were all for sure that everything was good and ready for the concert.
“Hey, Onew. Can we take a break now?” Key asked, wiping a towel across his forehead.
“Yeah, please?” Taemin added in.
“Why not?” I replied waving them off.
You see, there is five of us total. Key and Taemin are the more, let loose and goof around, diva, babies. While Minho and Jonghyun are the funny ones and then there’s me… the serious fatherly character.

Luna’s POV

I was just finishing up my shift when I got a call from Kim Tae-yeon. I had to quickly take off my mask and gloves so that I could answer the phone.
“Hey, are you almost done at the Hospital? As soon as the mother picks this kid up, we’re free to get ready for tonight!” She said excitedly.
“”I know! I am so excited…” I replied as I switched out from my scrubs to a normal everyday outfit.
“So, I was thinking some shorts, leggings, a tank, and one of those shirts that drapes off your shoulders? What do you think?” She asked, curiously.
“You wear what you want. I am going to wear a pair of my skinny jeans, a teal tank, and one of my zip up hoodies.” I replied.
“Well, I think we are going to look awesome tonight!” She replied happily.
“We could go dressed as Hobos and still look amazing.” I replied, clocking out after cleaning up my mess.
“Very good point… Where are you at? And are you almost here?” Kim Tae-yeon asked.
“I just clocked out… geez…” I replied, walking out of the building.
“Good, the mother of this child will be here in a little bit. So I will see you after a while, k?” She replied.
“Okay, I’ll call you back when I get to the Abandoned Studio.” I said.
“Okay, Bye!” Kim Tae-yeon replied before ending the call.

She is definitely a crazy girl. It doesn’t make sense to me, she hates kids but yet she babysits them. She probably actually sits on them, I wouldn’t doubt it any. Kim and I go way back, we are practically sisters; the only difference being our eyes and hair. We act about the same, talk about the same and some people say that even our facial structure is very similar as well. I usually just call her Tae-yeon but she is known as Kimmy or Kim by all our other friends and people we consider family. I am so excited for the concert tonight. We are going to a popular K-pop group’s concert.

They are popular in both Korea and America. Their band name is SHINee. They are all really talented and amazing singers and dancers. And don’t forget how cute Key is, he is adorable. So are Minho and Taemin but Kim Tae-yeon already laid dibbs on them. I the radio and wouldn’t you know it, the song Hello came on by SHINee. As I sang along to it, loud and proud, I neared the Abandoned Studio. I pulled into the parking lot and grabbed my phone out of my purse. I dialed Tae-yeon and she answered on the first ring happily.
“Are you there yet? The mother came and picked her son up like twenty minutes ago!” She yelled.
“Well excuse me?” I yelled back.
I turned off my car and headed inside looking around for Tae-yeon.
“Okay, well, I’m on my way…” Tae-yeon replied.
“You are yelling at me when you aren’t even here? Douche move!” I replied, playfully.
“I’ll be there in a minute…” Tae-yeon replied, a door closing in the background.
“Okay, see you soon…” I replied before hanging up.

Kim Tae-yeon’s POV

I put everything I needed on my favorite purse-bag and headed out the door as I was talking to Luna on the phone. It’s black with abstract rainbow stars all over it. Luna and I are going to try and get a little bit of our music video shot today before the concert. You see, we do song covers and add our dances to them or use song melodies and write our own songs and post our results online. So far, we have had the highest of four million followers, as well as over one billion views. I guess we could say that we are internet famous. I walked up to the Abandoned dance studio and noticed that Luna’s car was already there but she wasn’t; which meant that she had been there longer than I thought.
“About time you show up!” Luna yelled as I walked in the building.
“Ah, shut up… I was getting stuff for the shoot.” I snapped back.
“Oh, well in that case you are safe… for now. What all did you bring?” She asked.
I ignored her question and took a minute to look around and take it all in. We have really fixed the place up nice over the past few years. Even though we call it the ‘abandoned’ dance studio; we are the owners. The old owner wasn’t getting very much business and the building was already paid for so he just signed over the title to us and practically gave it to us for free. Though, we told him that once we got good paying jobs that we would pay him for it. We all agreed on the fair price of 79,875 dollars but for now we just shoot videos and practice. Our video shoot of today happens to be a cover of the song Trap by Henry. We wanted to do the video in one take so we decided to do a couple practice rounds before even thinking about getting out the camera. Once we got the singing portion of the video down, we moved on to finalizing the dance section.
“Spin and twist then shuffle. Pose!” Luna said as she counted the steps to herself.
I went to spin and tripped on my bag falling on my . Luckily though, the spin, twist shuffle ends the song, so we did good.
When I looked up, there was a goofy looking man, smiling through the window at us. As soon as he noticed me looking at him, he took off running, knocking over all the boxes we had stacked next to the window outside.
“Hey!” I yelled, standing up to chase after him.

When I got out of the door of the dance room, Luna ran after me.
“Where are you going!” Luna yelled.
Once we got outside, I bumped into two people, again falling on my . I looked up; almost horrified when I noticed that the one who was about a foot taller than me, reached out and grabbed my hand to pick me up. He stood me up on my feet and smiled politely.
“I’m sorry, miss. I didn’t mean to knock you down. Our bus broke down from here about half a mile away from here. We thought this place was abandoned at first but then we heard music and got curious… He said, rubbing the back of his neck.
“So…” I started to say when Luna bumped into me from behind, knocking me forward into another man’s arms.
“Sorry…” I said pushing away from him back where I was.
“Who are you and what did you see?” Luna said immediately as she looked up at them.
“We are SHIN… uh, lost. We are lost…” The shorter one said.
“Yeah, we know that. What are your names or did you lose those along with losing your way?” I said.
“My name I Min.” The tall one that picked me up said.
“I’m Keyo.” The oddly short one replied.
“I’m Tae!” The girly looking one said, shyly.
“My name is Jong.” The cool, stylish one said.
“And you can call me O, for now.” The cool sly one said, then pointed to us and tilted his head.
“Oh, right. I am Kim Tae-yeon but you can call me Tae-yeon.” I replied bowing to them.
“And I’m Luna.” Luna replied, cheerfully, bowing along with me out of habit.
The five looked at each other, then back to us and bowed at once as if they have practiced before.
“So, is there anything we can do to help you guys out?” I asked, smiling sweetly.
“We didn’t want to be a bother to such beauty queens but we just walked half a mile… do you guys have any food or drinks?” O asked.
“Hmm, the player. Alright, follow me…” I replied sassily.
“Yah! Who are you calling a player?” O whined.
I smiled as the other four boys laughed and followed me into the building and back to the dance rehearsal room.