~Chapter 3

Remixed Before Our Eyes

Kim Tae-Yeon’s POV

To be honest, I was kind of sad that we couldn’t find the boys. So, I suggested to Luna that we cheat.
“We can save our seats by pulling the ropes out farther from the stage…” I suggested smiling evilly.
“Do you think that’ll work? I mean we are here about forty-five minutes before the concert is even scheduled to start… So, we should have a few minutes.” Luna replied, though still reaching for the ropes.
We set up the ropes strategically so that nobody would cross them, then headed backstage so we could look for the guys.
“Do you think it’s a good idea to search backstage first? I mean, what if we get caught and get accused of being their creepy fangirl stalkers? And by them, I mean SHINee.” Luna said, as we walked further on.
“I don’t think we will be… now come on, let’s try to find them.” I said pointing to some shadows on the wall.
“Its probably management. Let’s check it out though just to make sure.” Luna said, quietly making her way over.
As we quietly snuck our way over, one of the shadows disappeared but we made our way to see who it was. Before we looked around the corner to see who it was, someone put their hand on my shoulder scaring me.
“Ah! Oh, my gosh, Min!” I said, slapping his hand.
“Yah, that hurt!” Min replied, shaking his hand.
“Don’t do that… Where did you guys go? We cheated so we could have our seats.” I smiled evilly.
“We went backstage. Here, we are granting you girls permission by giving you free backstage and VIP passes.” Min said, handing us tickets along with lanyards.
“Wait? How did you get these?” I asked confused, but excitedly.
“Haha, why don’t you just join us backstage. It’s a thank you for taking us in for awhile.” Min said, grabbing my wrist and taking us around the corner.
“Oh, so that’s where you went Minho!” Keyo said, instantly covering his mouth after saying Minho.
“I knew something was fishy with you guys!” Luna yelled pointing at them.
“We are SHINee…” They all said bowing to us immediately.
“And thanks to Key. You found out sooner than you were supposed to…” O said, smiling at Luna.
“Wait? Was I so stupid that I didn’t even recognize one of my favorite k-pop bands?” I replied, falling to my knees.
“Hey… It’s okay. That’s just means you see us as normal people instead of rich and famous.” Min said, looking down at me.
“Minho… I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to tackle you, if I had known I wouldn’t have…” I looked at the ground.
“It’s okay… Get up.” Minho said, grabbing my hand instead of my wrist this time.
When Minho grabbed my hand, I stood up but I remained looking at the ground. Minho pulled me towards the guys as O grabbed Luna, doing the same.
“You guys want to hang out before the concert? You are technically allowed back here now that you have the passes, so you don’t have to try and sneak back here…” O said, smiling when I looked up.
“But that takes all the fun out of it…” Luna said, letting her hand fall limp in O’s hand.

We all started laughing as they dragged us into a small room off towards the corner. I can’t believe that I didn’t realize that it was them. Although, they had disguises on when they showed up at our dance studio; I mean, all the facial hair and stuff. As well as I never thought that SHINee would show up on my doorstep. We walked in and they let us go and walked over sitting on a couch.
“Come on, let loose have some fun before the show!” Min said, grabbing my other hand and dancing lightly.
I looked at the ground blushing because my two favorites in the band are Minho and Taemin. I even straddled Minho earlier and I can’t believe I even did that.
“Yeah, let’s have some fun!” Onew said, doing the same with Luna.
Luna and I looked at each other happily and looked at the guys, smiles big on our faces.
“So, what is so fun that you guys want to do?” We asked in unison.
“Why don’t we play a little game?” They replied, smiling evilly.
“What kind of game?” We replied.
“A fun one, duh?” Key replied, smiling.
“Keyo… Uh, key!” I said, pointing a finger at him.
Key put his hands up and hid behind the couch they were sitting on.
“Let’s think of odds first. If you lose, you will be our slaves for a day. If we lose, We will let you dance back up for us on stage as well as hang out with us for an entire day.” Minho said, smiling at Onew.
“I think we should raise the stakes…” Jong said walking over.
“What are you thinking, Jonghyun?” Onew asked, smiling evilly.
“I think we should make it a week. They have to be our slaves for an entire week if they lose and if we lose, they can stay with us for a week as well as back up dance on stage.” Jonghyun said, smiling.
“Those are some pretty high stakes; and either way we go, we have to hang out with each other for an entire week. Are you sure, you want to play the game and you don’t just want to hang out with us? I feel like you are making up excuses to do so anyhow?” Luna said, catching on quicker than me.
“Well, we got caught…” Tae said, smiling as he stood and walked over to us.
“You guys want to join us for a week? That’s how long we will be in this area of the US…” Tae asked smiling.
Minho slapped him on the head and while Tae was rubbing his head pouting, the manager walked in and saw us.
“Yah! What are they doing in here?” He asked, pointing at us.
“They have backstage passes and VIP passes. They are allowed to be, aren’t they?” Onew said, tilting his head.
“Those are special passes, how did they get them?” The manager asked suspiciously.
“I think they bought them? I don’t know…” Key asked, doing a cute little aeygo.
“Get them out of here… They aren’t allowed back here until after the concert with the backstage passes… And besides, why are they here so early?” The manager said, looking at us.
“They drove us here after our bus broke down, they didn’t know it was us until just a few minutes ago. So, Manager Hyung, please let them stay. We want to play before the show…” Jong whined.
“Hmm… This is suspicious. You guys usually don’t allow girls back here before the concert period. And now you are begging for them to stay. What is so special about them?” The manager asked, pointing at us.

Minho stepped in front of me and pushed me behind his back, Onew doing the same with Luna.
“I like them, they are my new best friends. They are going to replace the creepy back up dancers we have now on stage and help us out for the next week…” Minho said, doing an aeygo at the manager as well.
“What? Yah, who gave you permission to appoint your own back up dancers?” The manager yelled backing away as if horrified.
“But Hyung please… The other ones are creepy…” Tae said, pointing to a duo of girls across the hall spying in on them.
“Taemin… I don’t know why you are standing up for these girls either but I am going to find out why. I don’t believe that they are your friends; I have never heard of them or seen them before. I will find out eventually and if you guys are up to no good, especially you Jong, Onew, I will find out about it sooner or later…” The manager said, looking at us angrily.
I peeked out from behind Minho and looked under his arm at the manager who’s face lightened when he saw my face.
“Okay, they can stay but if you guys cause problems, I will have security you off the lot and you will be banned from every SHINee concert.” The manager said looking at us.
I ran out from behind Minho and hugged him happily.
“Thank you, thank you, thank you! I won’t disappoint you with my dancing, I promise!” I said, hugging him as I felt him slowly hug me back.
“I am trusting you, don’t let me down… And, I’ll make you girls a deal. Since the boys are so interested in you and have so much confidence that you are good dancers. If you impress me tonight, I will talk to my boss and see if I can get you a record deal with us.” He replied as I let go of him and stepped back.
“You know, they sing too…” Jonghyun said smiling and nodding.
“Well, we’ll just have to hear some of your stuff later. Now boys, prepare these girl for the concert an make sure they know the dances to the songs we are doing…” the manager replied before leaving the room.
“Yeah, that would probably be smart…” Onew said, rubbing the back of his neck.
Luna and I looked at each other happily.
“I need to pee… Come on Luna, let’s find the bathroom…” I said, grabbing her hand as I led her out into the hallway.
Once we were too far for the boys to hear us, we jumped up and down excitedly and started screaming and fangirling above everything else. As soon as I heard a noise coming from down the hall, I stopped and stood there.
“Well, that’s not the bathroom…” Luna said, closing a door she just opened without looking inside.
“Nice…” I whispered laughing.
SHINee walked around the corner and smiled at us.
“Did we just hear you girls screaming?” Taemin asked, curiously.
“No… I don’t know what you heard, but it wasn’t us?” I replied, pretending to be confused.
“Oh, well, if you want to use our bathroom you can because we don’t know where the bathrooms in this place are either. Then we can tell you the song orders and teach you some moves if you don’t know them.” Jonghyun said, smiling.
“Yeah, come on…” Minho and Onew said grabbing our hands taking us back to the room.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Aish, school is so distracting lately... Mian Haeyo, I will try to write more often! Hopefully you guys have enjoyed it so far! Love Yew All!!!!!! <3