Chapter1

Beautiful, Ruin

Im Kim Taeyeon, tall, Dark and....? hahaha i know its not me.. but i think im quiet handsome??? :D

 

 

im quiet,serious sometimes but im totally DORK... Im not rich yeah maybe not a dreamboy or a prince in a Fairytale, but when i Fall inlove its CRAZY!

 

"LOVE is something that makes me CRAZY ... really crazy , thats why i really dont want to fall inlove until someone make me feel SPECIAL, she's Amazing! She's Crazy Absolutely Crazy, but I Love Her "

 

 

 

 

AT SEOUL UNIVERSITY

 

  TAEYEON POV

 

Its raining again? looks like the cloud really loves to cry...

 

i have umbrella, if you want to ill share it with you.. (someone interupt him)

 

No thanks,

 

You will regret it!

 

then the person who offer a help already left..

 

*For taeyeon she is a desperate person, yeah SHE, the girl who always love to tease taeyeon, he dont have a temper for that kind of girl. He easily get irritate when that girl always do crazy things on him.

 

 

Ill rather get wet because of the rain than to share an umbrella with that stupid girl!

 

I really dont want to be close with her,not because she's rich, but because she's totally crazy!

 

tae!!!

 

*Taeyeon searching where the sounds came from... he saw the girl who offer a umbrella, She's BACK!*

 

what?!

 

you really dont want to ? 

 

i already answer you.. dont mind me

 

lower your pride tae! come on!

 

you really love to annoy me ha?!

 

i just want to help!

 

you just want a skinship

 

you really know me tae..

 

ofcourse! i know you very well Ms. Tiffany Hwang!

 

*She just smile, her signature eyesmile that can melt every mans heart.. Yes every mans heart, Taeyeon is not an excemption, She really love the smile of Tiffany*

 

She's Tiffany Hwang , who crazy deeply inlove with Taeyeon, she really love tease the boy she loves as if its her only way to have a skinship with him.

 

She's chic, famous in school, too many boys have crush on her. But tiffany really likes taeyeon, she think taeyeon is different, different from the other guys.. for tiffany he's mysterious. A mystery guy who want to discover by a chic girl named TIFFANY HWANG"

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

SHORT UPDATE AS I START MY STORY!

 

PS: IM NOT GOOD IN ENGLISH, I WILL TRY HARDER TO DELIVER WHAT I WANT TO IN THIS STORY :)

 

PLS UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE :) 

I HOPE ILL BE ABLE TO MAKE AN INTERESTING STORY FOR MY READERS :) FIGHTING!!!! ^_^