Stars

One night only

“Hey. Are you a ert?! Why are looking at my chest?” I asked.

 

He took his glasses off and then I saw, right in front of me, VIXX’s member...

 

LEO.

 

“Sorry. I’m.. looking at your shirt.” he said.

 

My shirt has the logo of VIXX and their names are printed on it.

 

“Oh~ I thought you’re looking at my chest. Sorry.”

 

Moment of silence...

 

“By the way, I might know the place you’re staying. I can help you. I will be happy to help you since I’m your fan.” I said.

“That’s the reason why I can’t say it to you”, He said.

 

I was quite offended. 

 

“Excuse me. It doesn’t mean that since I’m your fan, I will do something to change your private life. I know that you’re the quiet type of a person but I was offended by your words.” 

 

I looked at my watch and it’s already quarter to 11.

 

“I guess, I should be going. There’s a curfew in our dormitory. I might be locked out.

I’m quite happy that I had the time to talk to you.”

 

Then, I grabbed his hand and we had a handshake.

I’m near the dormitory but there’s a traffic because of the snow and I can’t get through. Someone grabbed me in my shoulders and looked who was it. I saw Leo.

 

“Help me.” He said.

“I want to but it’s almost my curfew.”

“Please, help me. Crystal Resort and Hotel.”

 

He looks very cold and I’m also afraid that something might happened to him. So, I agreed.

 

“Okay then. Let’s go.”

 

We waited at the bus stop but all of the buses are full because of the snow. We waited for another ten minutes and he’s already freezing so I putted my scarf around his neck. The next bus is not full and we’re inside when I saw that all of the people in the bus are starlights. I’m about to go outside but the doors already closed and from the looks of Leo, he might faint from the cold. We sat on the front seat and I let him wear his hat and glasses. With the traffic, it might take us an hour to get there.

 

The people started to lessen until we’re the only two passengers left. I looked at Leo and he was sleeping. I opened my camera and took a picture of him. I want a photo as a memory that I’m with him for a few hours. 

 

“We’re here”, said the driver.

“Thank you.”

Then I woke Leo up.

“ We’re here.”

 

       We went to the lobby of the resort and he contacted someone to come down. After a few minutes, N and Ken is in my front. They were speaking and I can’t understand it.

 

N then looked at me and thanked me.

 

“Thank you for bringing Leo here. He’s such a baby.” N said.

 

Leo pushed N and I chuckled.

 

“It’s nothing. I’m happy that I can help him and thankful that I can see you once again. I think I should go. I’m pass the curfew of my dormitory but I think I can still plead them to let me enter.” I said.

“We’ll bring you home then, in thanks for bringing Leo here.” N said.

“Oh. It’s okay. I can manage.”

Leo stretched his arm towards me with the scarf in his hand.

“No. Please have it. Think of it as a gift from a fan.”

 

I was about to go when Leo grabbed my wrist.

 

“Umm.. What is it?” I asked.

“The curfew....” he said.

“Right. It’s already past the curfew but I think if I’ll make some noise outside, they’ll let me in. Hehe. Don’t worry.” I said.

“You can stay, right N?” he asked N.

“Well, I guess so. Let’s go to the room.”

 

I followed them upstairs and it’s very silent. We’re walking in the doorway and we met their manager.

 

“Hyung, she’s the one who brought Leo back here but because of that, she can’t go home. She needs to sleep here.” N asked permission to their manager.

“It’s okay but there’s no vacant room. She needs to sleep in one of your rooms.”

“Umm... It’s fine. I’ll just go home.” I said. 

“You can sleep in my room.” Leo said.

“WHAT?!!”, all of us present are shock from what he said.

“Leo, is that you?” N and Ken are slapping and pinching Leo.

“I’m fine. I’ll sleep in your room”, Leo said to N and Ken. 

“Really? Yes!”, N said.

 

12:00 MN

“Arrgh! I can’t sleep. The fact that I’m sleeping in the same hotel with the stars I want to see is just.... Oh my gosh!”

Knock. Knock.

I opened it and saw Ken outside the door.

 

“Hi! We want to give you this. Thanks for the help.” He said then left.

He gave me an autographed “Eternity” mini album.

 

SQUUEEEEEEHHH!!!

OH MY GOSH!

 

I closed the door and jumped to bed.

 

7:30 AM

I excitedly got up. I want to see them. I wasn’t able to say thanks for the album. I washed my face, combed my hair and applied powder for a natural look.

I walked towards the table and saw a white paper.

 

“Dear starlight,

Sorry, we don’t know your name but thanks for yesterday. I hope that the album made you happy. You can go home today anytime you want. 

By the time you read this, we’re already at the airport.

                                                                        VIXX”

It seems like I won’t see them again. 

Sigh....