FINAL

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The truth-Yoonmin

‘JIMIN’

‘YOONGI’

They both look each other confused, ‘May I start now?’ the Father look at them. ‘wait’Jimin stop the Father, look at Yoongi ‘What are you doing at my wedding?’ Yoongi Confused. ‘Your wedding, what you mean? This is my wedding’ Jimin wide eyes then look at his omma. His omma just smiling then give his son peace sign. ‘It means you’re my soon-to-be-husband?’ Jimin look at the elder. The elder look at his omma try to find the truth, his omma doing the something like Jimin’s mother did. Then they both laugh, ‘Yes you may start now, Father’ Yoongi holding both of Jimin’s hand.

(I skip the exchange ring’s wedding Part)        

‘Park Jimin and Min Yoongi, you have professed your love by exchanging your vows. You have symbolized your commitment by exchanging rings. And you have expressed the end of your individual lives by the pouring of the unity sand. With all of this there is just one more question I need each of you to answer and then we’re off to the reception to celebrate.’

The Father looks at Jimin. ‘Park Jimin, do you take Min Yooongi to be your husband; to live together in the covenant of marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honour and keep him, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?’

‘I do’

Then the Father looks at Yoongi. ‘Min Yoongi – do you take this Park Jimin to be your wife; to live together in the covenant of marriage? Do you promise to love hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter