THREE

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Who?-Yoonmin

            Day by day, the relationship between Min Yoongi and Park Jimin is became closer, Yoongi willing ask the smaller to be his boyfriend then keeping his own feeling like an idiot in love.

‘Jimin ah’Jimin looks at Yoongi. ‘Yes?’ Yoongi can felt his heart is beating fast, slowly his take breath and hold the smaller cheek ‘Will you be my boyfriend?’ his bite lower lips while looking at the smaller eyes. The smaller blushed, his can’t believe what the elder said just now,  ‘errr…’ the smaller look down. The elder felt like his heart have be stabbing, his scared the answer that will be given by the smaller. Then the smaller look at the elder back while showing his cutest smile ‘Of cause I want’ then the smaller hug the elder while put his head on the elder’s chest. Yoongi can’t believe the answer then his hug the smaller and lift up the smaller then kiss the smaller lips, the kiss is full with love. The smaller kiss the elder back.

After the day of the elder confession, they always go to class together, eat together and so on, they favourite place is always studio dance, the elder found that the smaller love to dance, the smaller always dancing to show his dancing to the elder. Yoongi always ask the smaller to be his model of photography because for he, the smaller is the best model to be.

But even like that Jimin always thinking if his should told his mother about Yoongi, then one day Jimin asked the elder, “do you want meet my omma?’ looking at the elder busy with his assignment, the elder look at the smaller, ‘sure why not , maybe she could bless our relationship’ the elder focus back to his work. ‘I hope omma can accept Yoongi’ the smaller saying in his heart, his worried that if his omma still want he to married to the man that she arrange that.

Finally , the day that Jimin bring Yoongi to meet his mother, ‘omma’ Jimin call out his omma, then his show his mother at kitchen, then his mother greeting ‘omma my Jimin, you back?’ his omma hugging his son tight. ‘yeahh and today I bring someone to you’ Jimin call Yoongi, Yoongi greeting Jimin’s omma, Jimin look at his omma, his omma look not so happy. ‘Err omma, His is Min Yoongi , My boyfriend.’

‘Your boyfriend?’ his omma look at Yoongi from head to toes.

‘Yeahh, I hope omma can accept him’ Jimin look at his omma eyes trying to find the answer. But then his omma walking to the living room, Jimin and Yoongi just follow her to the living room. His omma sit at the main sofa and look at the both, ‘Jimin, You listen this very carefully’ Jimin feeling nervous and try to calm down and look at his omma.

‘omma will never acc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter