ONE

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first meeting of Yoonmin

Min Yoongi Side

“what? married?’Yoongi confused while looking at his mother.

“yes you going to married soon , do you hear me ?’ his mother give Yoongi the picture of soon-to-be-his-wife

“I don’t know this guy but now you ask me to married him, I don’t want’yoongi don’t even take the  picture then his look away.

‘Married him or You get out from this house’ now his mother turn to look away,

‘what ? just because I don’t agree with your arrange married then you want to kick me out, okay if that Omma want then'Yoongi go to his room and pick all his things , then walk out to the house don’t even look at his mother or even saying goodbye.

Park Jimin Side

‘now tell me you want or no?’Jimin’s mother asking Jimin while looking at Jimin eyes , hoping that his son will accept this arrange married that she made it .

‘but Im not ready yet , can you wait me untill i graduated?’ Jimin begging to his mother.

His mother sigh , she know Jimin will not agree this even if she force , his will never agree it.

‘okay , do whatever you want’ his mother disappointment then walk away.

‘omma…’ Jimin sobs , not because his don’t want to agree with this arrange married but his not ready.

Slowly Jimin take his phone and dial his friend, Taehyung.

‘Yo wassup Minnie?’

“Taehyung ahh , can I stay at your dorm for a moment ?’

‘Yup sure , why not?’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter