secret santa episode 1

THE KIM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

its been exactly 2 week, 2 WEEK, since that brat arrive. and i still can't accept the fact that jung jinhyeong is not leaving any sooner. 

 

 

" that annoying ." hanbin sigh.

 

"you should start doing something and stop ing around, you know." a wild hongseok appear. 

 

", you scare the out of me, its 3 in the morning, how the you enter my house." hanbin curse.

 

"hongseokie you're early." a wild bunny appear. 

 

" mind explaining why are you guys having a gathering 3 in the morning." hanbin shoot bobby death glare. 

 

"we going for early breakfast." bobby bid him goodbye and both dash out the house.

 

"no ing human in their ing sane mind eat breakfast 3 in the morning you bunny" hanbin shouted, but both were already gone.

 

-----------

 

"yun ah, you asleep ?" mino enter his brother room.

 

they have been avoiding each other every since 'that conversation' ended.

 

mino walked into the younger room and sit at the edge on his bed, he could hear his brother soft snore. even though mino is an , he love his brother and he know yunhyeong love him too. They've been through a lots of ups and down in life together way before they were adopted. 

 

"i'm sorry for making this awkward line between us." mino sigh.

 

"i'm stressing out a lot these day, i think my brain is actually gonna work for once. maybe those dream are just side effect. i'm really sorry yun ah. stop avoiding me. i hate these feeling. i would rather we fight everyday then we avoid each other. yun ah." mino took his time to express all his though. 

 

he plant a kiss on his brother forehead, and was about to head out when a strong hand grip his wrist. 

 

"don't leave me." yunhyeong whisper under his blanket. 

 

mino position himself on yunhyeong bed and the younger male snuggle between his chest. 

 

"good night yunhyeong." mino pull them closer.

 

"good night hyungie." yunhyeong mumble. 

 

" i don't mind " 

 

"just sleep idiot." mino shut his brother

 

----------

 

a brotherly loving kiss turn into a full lust kiss and a game of dominate. chanwoo pulled his brother's shirt off and tossed it across the room. hoseok rolled over, now being on top of chanwoo, slowing taking off the younger male shirt. chanwoo tiny body feel so warm, so right, against him. 

 

hoseok start kissing his little brother, teasing him, and marking the little boy.

 

"ho-ho-ho-hold the sh- first." wild namjoon appear.  hoseok quickly cover his brother with the blanket.

 

"what the hell are you guys doing here." exclaim the angry hoseok.

 

"why the are you trying to him." jimin question the boy.

 

"wrong question bro, wrong question." namjoon pat jimin

 

chanwoo is now fully dress, and making hot drink for their unexpected guest. 

 

"it's 5 in the morning why are you guys here ?" hoseok question bobby.

 

"ya it's 5 in the morning, why are you ing chanwoo 5 in the morning." they eyed jimin. 

 

------------

 

"what on earth are you ting about ?" mino curse.

 

"i say let play secret santa." bobby smile widen. 

 

" you, you ing . so this is the real reason for having breakfast 3 in the morning." hanbin was about to grab bobby collar and punch the bunny but was stop by yoongi.

 

"you ing disturb me 5 in the morning, just to play secret santa ?" hoseok stare toward namjoon and jimin. 

 

"okay relax guys, if bobby want it then let play it. won't hurt if we play it right." jinhwan smile while half asleep. He then rest head on jinhyeong lap. hanbin eyes twitch at the scene of jinhawan and jinhyeong skin-ship. 

 

"anyone have any objection ?, if not i'll pick first." jinwoo insert his hand into the opaque jar and pick a piece of paper. 

 

one by one they pick the name. "okay, everyone pick a name already right.? don't forget to pass your give to your secret someone by friday." bobby announce, they got exactly 1 week.

 

----------

 

monday^^

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter