RELATION-

THE KIM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"i hate lee ssaem." jimin groan for the nth time during lunch break. 

"can you stop groaning, I'm trying to eat here !" hoseok scolded the boy. "if you hate that old man so much kill him." hoseok eat the last piece of meat. 

 

"he gave me a month detention just because I came late to school." jimin sigh. "and exactly how late were you. ? last time I check, your definition of late to school is 4 hours before school end." namjoon ask.

 

"not that late, just that i arrive around 7 hours after school start, maybe" jimin defend himself. "ah I see, 7 hours after school start." namjoon was definitely not amuse. There's a reason why park jimin holds the tittle of 'Seungri late coming King'. 

 

"daebak hyung, why did you even bother to come, ? you came like 30 minute before school ends. no wonder park ssaem give you a month.you deserve it hyung." jungkook pity his hyung. 

 

"I have a defense okay." jimin pouted. "like what ? your toilet seat decided to eat your up." yoongi tease his boyfriend. 

 

"hey! that was old story. and you should be defending me." jimin pouted which make hoseok want to puke. "I was suppose to fetch my cousin that arrive to korea than day, but his flight was delay. When he reach korea, we headed to school straightaway since today is also his first day of school. We arrive around after lunch time. unfortunately, we forgotten about his luggage, so I ask him to go his class first while I go back to the airport and get his luggage. Then I went home with his luggage. But , I forget that he don't know his way around yet. So I rush back to school. "jimin explain.

 

"wow great story line. but you can make it shorter by just saying you wake up ing late." taehyung was amuse by his friend. For the first time, he is good at something. 

 

"but i'm telling the truth." jimin pouted again. "i never say you lied." taehyung raised his hand. 

 

"he is really not lying guys.i think" hoseok defense jimin for the first time. "on the day the new kids transfer, my baby brother got home late, after eating with the newcomer and ikon, he was fan-babying over this boy name yang hongseok, the story jimin told is exactly the same as what my baby told." hoseok flashback. 

 

"yes guy yang hongseok is my cousin." jimin proudly announce. 

 

----------

 

"mino ya, yunhyeong ah, come down for dinner." the song brother heard their grandmother calling them.

 

"coming !" the younger song run down the stairs. "hyung is dead." sometime words that yunhyeong utter really sound real. 

 

"i'm not you little ." mino take his seat next to his younger brother. 

 

mino: help me 

 

mino: with math 

 

yunhyeong: do it yourself

 

mino: help me while i am asking nicely

 

yunhyeong: like your threat ever work 

 

mino: you.

 

yunhyeong: I don't morons

 

mino: you wanna die 

 

yunhyeong: your face already killed me.

 

mino:  

 

yunhyeong: is that an insult ?

 

mino: so you won't help

 

yunhyeong: like i ever help

 

mino: how am i suppose to do it then ?

 

mino: its difficult 

 

mino: i'm not gonna do it

 

mino: this paper is stupid. It even ask me the value of x 

 

mino: how do i know what is x

 

yunhyeong: dude are you that stupid ?

 

yunhyeong: of cause you don't know what is x, you need to solve the question to find x

 

mino: the must i find x when i'm doing math

 

yunhyeong: something is really wrong with you 

 

yunhyeong: what have you been doing for the past 18 years ?

 

yunhyeong: eat, sleep, , ?

 

yunhyeong: is you brain really that rusty ? , go get a brain scan 

 

yunhyeong: who knows maybe your brain is really pea size.

 

mino: you, i got to agree with you on this.

 

mino: i should get a brain scan. 

 

------------

 

"What the hell." seungyoon groan as touch the weird white looking liquid.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter