feeling

THE KIM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Koo Junhoe, an all rounded . Yes, he was born to be an . I hate how he can be an but manage to steal my heart, break it and yet he is still my best friend. 

 

What am I gonna do now. I can't tell him I like him. He will hate me till eternity. But if i don't tell him, I'm the one that's gonna suffer heartbreak.

 

Every time he gone out to drink, some random girl will end up calling me to pick him up, why, because i'm on him no.1 speed-dial. (but who uses speed-dial nowadays.)

 

After ing some he'll always call me to pick him up. What am I ? his personal assistance ?.

 

Koo Junhoe why are you doing this too me ? don't you know I have feeling for you. Are you trying to give me hopes with all your affection every time we finish fighting by you saying you're sorry and treating me or are you trying to break with all the fighting and making up and seeing how pathetic I am all round the fake sweet, gentle an caring koo junhoe.

 

----------

 

jinwoo jinwoo jinwoo it's always jinwoo 

 

It's not that i hate jinwoo or something. I really like him. It's just that, hanbin is always with him. Before jinwoo and jin came to seungri high, hanbin always hangout, play around and joke around with me. But after jinwoo came, hanbin rarely even talk to me. 

 

he steal hanbin away from me

 

"welcome to earth? are you done daydreaming?" bobby sigh. its the nth time bobby have welcome jinhwan back to earth.

 

Lately Jinhwan have been grocery shopping alone. Usually he and hanbin would do grocery shopping together, but hanbin is busy showing jinwoo and jin around so bobby volunteer to shop with jinhwan.

 

"Lets get ice-cream." jinhwan pout after paying for their items. Bobby always have a soft spot for jinhwan. He love jinhwan so much that he hate himself for loving the shorter male. He know that jinhwan have feeling for b.i, and he don't want his beautiful friendship with jinhwan so he kept him feeling to himself. 

 

"Welcome to honey kream, may I take you order please." the cashier smile.

 

"I want triple vanilla scope with caramel sauce and cotton candy topping." jinhwan order. He always have a thing for sweet stuff.

 

"Hmm I'll get double scope of raspberry with popcorn topping" Bobby told the smiling boy. 

 

Bobby and jinhwan got a seat next to the window. Water droplet start to hit the window glass. The view from outside the shop changes.

 

it's raining again.

 

"here's you're order. enjoy." the cashier boy smile. 

 

I wish you know how much I love you. bobby sigh

 

----------

 

"hyung. hyung. hyung. seokie hyung." chanwoo shout as he run to his brother classroom. It's his daily routine, after school ends. Once he enter his brother classroom, he will hug him like they haven't met each other for 20 years. and plant a kiss on his check. 

 

The girls in the class with sequel, and ship them. They are like the cutest thing on earth. Hoseok has always been over protective over his baby brother. They only have each other every since they parent died in a plane crash. No relative, nothing, just a big house and the Jung fortunes.

 

"Let go eat. I'm hungry." chanwoo whine. 

 

"Let go." hoseok only agree to his baby brother. 

 

"hyung, I love you." chanwoo hug his beloved hyung. 

 

"I love you too." hoseok plant a kiss on his baby brother lips.

 

----------

 

". where has that ing phone gone to now." namjoon curse under his breath. 

 

In seungri high namjoon got the tittle of the 'King of Destruction.' He once sit on the teacher chair and it broke. When he was on sweeping duty, he broke the broom into half. When writing his answer for literature class, he broke the new white cholke. Not to mention he broke the class door before, the school mic stand, the toilet door, and many more stuff.

 

So when he is busy accidentally breaking all these stuff, he always misplace his ing phone, which make him ing annoyed, its like the phone have a legs of its own. 

 

"looking for this, namjoon-shi ?" an angelic voice question. 

 

"my phone." namjoon grab it from jin hand. 

 

"no thank you ?" jin ask.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter