3/3 (Final)

You Have to Help ME!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DAY 4

 

 

Hayoung woke up on the next day when she felt the warm around her. Slowly, she opened her eyes and be greet by Himchan’s face. There’s a trail of tears on his face, making his handsome face not longer sparkler like always. Hayoung moved slowly, trying to not wake Himchan up since Himchan is currently hugging her and yes, the warm that Hayoung felt was from Himchan’s embrace. She wiped the tears from Himchan’s face then calmly the other’s hair. She never knew why, but the warm of Himchan’s hug always makes her feel a lot better although she knew that this same hug already hug other girls too and that’s the reason why she always keep denying her feeling towards the other.

Confessing might be easy since the guy is her own best friend but the pain of the rejection is beyond everything and she don’t think and never think that she could handle that much suffer. Never. And she knew, once she confess, the chances to lost her own best friend, love life and a place that always make her feel protected will gone away and that the last think that she hope will happen in her life.

“Should I accept Seulong oppa?” she mumbled while tracing Himchan’s nose with her forefinger. ‘But I love you and not him.’

“But you didn’t love me,” she whispered to herself and a sigh escaped from her. Hayoung kept herself lying on the bed, staring at Himchan’s perfect feature. When Himchan stirred a bit, she quickly closed her eyes and only opened it back when she sensed no move from the other.

Tok…tok...tok...

“Hayoung ah, Himchan ah, palli wake up. We’re going to the studio in one hour. Faster get ready,” it’s her mom. Hayoung replied her with a slow yes before woke Himchan up.

“Chanchan ah. Wake up. We gotta go,” she said shook Himchan’s body a little. The latter slowly opened up his eyes, rubbing it cutely before yawning and stretching a bit. Then he looked at Hayoung currently was staring at him. “Erk, morning?”

“Morning,” Hayoung replied, smiling. Himchan showing her his hamster cute smile before get off into the bathroom. As soon she heard the bathroom’s door was closed, she sighed and looked down on her lap. “I kind of wish you could hear what I said before.”

 

 

“Hey, could you pass me the hair pin?” Hayoung asked Himchan who’s currently waiting for her to get ready. “Where did you put the pin?”

“Next to my purse on the top shelf.”

A few seconds later, Himchan came back with a white hair pin in his hand. “Let me clip it.”

Himchan slowly clipped the pin on Hayoung’s smooth curly hair. “There you go. Aigoo, my princess is so pretty,” he said, grinning at the younger causing Hayoung to blush. ‘Stop it Himchan. If you keep acting like this, it will be so hard for me to let you go and accept someone that actually loves me.’

“Well, you don’t look so bad my prince,” she replied, leading a smile form on Himchan’s face. ‘I’m forever will be your prince. It’s just too bad that you will never my princess and so far away to fill my queen’s place.’

“Well, thank you your highness. Ready to go?” Himchan asked, offering his hand to Hayoung which she gladly took it. “Lead me the way servant.”

“Servant?!” Himchan glared at her and Hayoung grinned at him, showing him a peace sign. Himchan chuckled looking at the cute sight, wrapping his arm around Hayoung’s slim waist and went downstairs together. The heartbeats between the pair were beating madly but none of them care about it and kept noted to themselves that the person next to them will never be theirs.

 

 

Along the family photo shoot Himchan kept on glancing at the Seulong who also suddenly appeared at the set. “Why is he here? He’s not even part of the family,” he murmured. Sometime he swore he saw Siwon smiled at him and that smile said if you don’t tell her now then you have to bye bye which is .

Himchan was currently sitting on the bench that the studio provided for the customer and his eyes never left Hayoung. If Himchan only seeing her from far, the other guy, Seulong was currently sitting next to her and had a very lovely chit chat with Hayoung and other family which made Himchan felt a little unwanted.

“Don’t you think it’s kind of weird seeing Hayoung interacts with that guy more than her own boyfriend?”

Himchan looked at his side and saw Yunha was sitting next to him while her eyes never left Hayoung and Seulong. “I don’t think so. They haven’t seen one another for quite sometimes and this is the perfect moment to reunite I guess.”

“You guess?” Yunha asked, looking at him raised her eyebrows. Himchan shrugged.

“Where’s your gut as man?” Yunha was looking at him, demanding the answer. Yeah, he’s actually wondering about the same think. Where the hell his gut went?

“Don’t tell me that noona also already knew about this.”

Yunha chuckled, hearing the younger’s words. “Readable. That’s one that perfect for you and her. I always know when Hayoung put on a lie but this time I let it go since you seem good for her.”

“Readable or hyung already told you about it?”

“Siwon is my husband Himchan ah. I knew him more than anyone here does. But as his wife, I still respects his opinion and I won’t force him if didn’t want to tell me about something.”

Himchan sighed. “I actually don’t know what to do. Last night I saw Seulong text message and it made me surer that she loves him. Well, I already saw him confessing yesterday, in front of my eyes and I have to admit that the pain is more than when my guy friends punch me.”

Yunha laughed, “You always get punches from your friends?”

“Sometimes. When I refuse to go with them to the gym. I just hate gym and never gonna love it,” Himchan pouted, cutely.

Yunha smiled and held Himchan’s hands. “I would say that she’s super dumb if she didn’t fall for you. Are you sure that she’s really now together with that dude?”

Himchan slowly nodded his head. “You can see everything through her face anyway. Look how happy she is. That smile. It only appears when she really happy…” he said, chuckling a bit before continued, “…who won’t be happy right? When you finally had a chance to be together with your own crush.”

Yunha sighed. “I might be bad to her all time but I won’t let her life ruin just because of love. If you said that they’re already together then there’s nothing I could help you. I really wish that I could help you.”

Himchan smiled faintly at the elder. “It’s okay. I’m actually already losing every single hope that I had. I just wish that I should realise about this earlier and never acting like a jerk or playboy.”

“So what are you going to do now?” a male voice came joined the conversation. The pair looked up and saw Siwon’s concerned look. Yunha nodded, agreeing with her husband. The married couple never one the younger to be left in pain.

Himchan sighed, changing his gaze towards the one that he loves the most. He held his chest softly when he saw a sight of Hayoung laughing together with Seulong while Seulong patted her head softly.

“I let her go,” he mumbled.

Siwon walked closer towards the younger and patted his shoulder. “Think wisely Himchan ah. You only have one chance you know,” he said, imitating one of the popular songs that were written by his own best friend, Bang Yongguk. Himchan chuckled, “That song. I already fed up listened to it.”

“Hey, it’s a great song!”

“Yeah, it’s an awesome song but when you actual live with the one who wrote the song, the awesomeness just ran away.”

“You live with Bang Yongguk?!” Yunha asked, excitedly. Himchan smiled light and nodded his head. “He’s my guy best friend. We had been friend since freshman.”

 “Gosh, your life is perfect,” Yunha said envied towards the younger. Himchan just smiled. “It will be more perfect if I finally got to be with the one that I love.”

 

 

“Here, this one is for you and this is for me.” Hayoung passed the new pictures to Himchan.

“Put it in my wallet. I’m driving,” he replied, focusing his gaze towards the road without intention to look at the younger.

Right after the family photo shoot, Himchan kept himself distant from Hayoung. He kept himself busy with his phone or talked with the YunWon couple. When the family asked him something, he will replied it nicely together with his adorable smile but when Hayoung asked or talked to him, he only replied it with nod or just a few words before threw back his gaze at his phone. He already told the YunWon couple about his next step in order to let Hayoung be together with Seulong without him as a barrier and the couple only managed to say good luck and prayed the best for him.

Hayoung took Himchan’s wallet and put their new picture in it and she saw their old picture together during the graduation in it. A smile formed and she turned to have a better view of Himchan. With a wide smile still on her face, she poked Himchan. “You still have this picture huh?” she asked, smirking.

Himchan only answered her with a hummed. Hayoung smiled and changed back her gaze at the wallet and tried to take the picture out from it. Himchan glanced at the younger’s act and his eyes widen. He quickly snatched back the wallet causing Hayoung jumped in shock and he threw his wallet at the back seat before focused back to his driving like nothing happen.

“WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!” Hayoung shouted, fuming in anger. She realised that Himchan was acting weird and kept distant away from her after the shoot but never expected that he will acted like a . Instead of answering her, Himchan kept himself shut and acted like everything is normal.

“I’m talking to you Himchan ah,” she said under her breath, controlling her anger. Himchan gave a glance on her and looked back at the road. “What?”

She scoffed, “What? Seriously? You asked me what? What’s wrong with you?”

“Nothing,” he replied in monotone. “It’s clearly not. There’s something happen isn’t it?” she asked.

“I said nothing right. Why you keep on pushing me?”

Hayoung grabbed his arm, “I’m not pushing you. I’m asking you nicely. What is wrong?”

“Nothing okay. Nothing,” he replied, taking his arm away from her grip.

“You lied! Just tell me already!”

Himchan stepped on the break and stopped the car. He gritted his teeth.

“Now, why are you stopping?! What the hell is...?”

“Stop asking me okay!” he shouted back causing Hayoung in fear state. Himchan never shouted at her. “What’s wrong with me?! You’re asking me what is wrong. Everything is wrong! You! Me! Us! This freaking friendship! Everything!”

Hayoung looked at him disbelief. “What do you mean?” she asked, holding back her tears. She never thought that Himchan will label their friendship as a problem.

Himchan gripped his hand on car steering tightly in order to avoid his tears from fall. ‘Mianhae Hayoung ah. I have to do this. I can’t stay as your best friend while seeing you with other man.’

“You don’t have to know,” he said under breathe.

“What do you mean by I don’t have to know while I’m clearly part of it,” Hayoung said, cupping Himchan’s face, forced him to look a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter