Hyung...

Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♪ XOXO, XOXO, XOXO, yeah ♪

Luhan sighed as he looked at his ringing phone. He was in the airport waiting for his plane back to beijing. The members have been calling him for days but he couldnt bear to answer their calls. He just filed a report against SM entertainment without telling s anything.

He heard an announcement saying that its time for passengers to board the flight to Beijing. Sighing again, he turned off his phone and boarded the plane.

~~~

"Aish! Hyung! He offed his phone!" Baekhyun complained to Lay. The members were very shocked when they found out about Luhan. However, Luhan's sudden leave impacted Sehun the most. Sehun had been in love with Luhan since trainee days, but was too shy to confess to him. He kept telling himself "maybe next time" , but its too late. Luhan's gone. 

Groaning, he stood up from his bed, took his cap and headphones, and left the dorm. He put on his cap to prevent being mobbed by fans, though its already very late and there are only a few people in the park. He sat on a bench and put on his earphones, hoping that listening to songs will calm him down.

He haven't called Luhan once ever since he left. He thought that since Luhan didn't answer the members calls, he won't answer his too, which is why he did not try. Little did he know, all Luhan was waiting for was his phone call.

~~~

The next morning, Luhan was woken up by the plane captain, announcing their arrival. Luhan his phone and flagged the taxi. He wanted to give his parents a surprise.

When he reached home, he took the keys that he left untouched for quite a while, and unlocked the door.

Luhan's mum and dad turned their head to the door dramatically, and gasped in surprise.

"Lu! 你为什么回来了? (Why did you come back?)"

"爸,妈,我好累,好辛苦,好想你们。(Dad, mom, I'm tired, its hard, and I missed both of you.)"

Luhan's mom hugged him and told him to tell them everything that made him make that choice. After almost 2 hours, Luhan finished his story. Luhan's dad patted his back and said, "不管发生什么事,我们都会支持你的。(No matter what happens, we will support you.)"

~~~

Luhan sat on his bed and thought about the times he had with EXO, including Kris. He thought about the filming of Exo's Showtime. Though the show was scripted, the fun and laughter they had were real. He particularly missed the episode where all the EXO members went to Chinatown for a meal. He missed them so much, though it has only been a few days. Especially Kris, his dongsaeng who actually looked like his hyung. Honestly, without Kris, EXO's showtime wouldn't be that funny and entertaining.

Suddenly, Luhan felt his phone ringing in his pocket. He took his phone out and was surprised to see Sehun's name there. He hesitantly answered.

"Y-Yobosaeyo?" 

"....."

"Hello??"

"H-Hyung~ Luhan hyung..."

"Sehun? Is that you? Why are you crying?"

"Hyung, come back, please, I.. I can't take it anymore." cried Sehun.

"Sehun-ah, whats wrong? Don't do silly things, okay? And you know exactly why I left."

"But hyung!" Sehun whined.

"I'll visit Korea again, someday... I hope you'd still remem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter