Let him go..

Let him go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He grabbed a mask and pulled it across his bare face. Knowing that the chilly wind will embrace him once he steps out of the door, he wore another Jacket despite already wearing 2 layers of inner clothing. 

The day had finally came, 10th october. The day he dread most. If he could be granted a wish, there is no doubt that he will ask for him to stay... (Or to at least turn back time).. 

Sadly, the world isn't a wish granting factory. He has to be realistic. He has to realise and accept that the day had finally came. 

Just a few months ago, his world came crashing down when his closest friend broke the news to him. 

All hell broke loss, he tried everything he could to make him stay. It was useless, there was nothing he could do to make him stay. Or.. to put it simply, it hurts too much to make him stay.

Tears welled up as he fought to hold them back. The rims of his eyes had reddened. He clenched his fists and he swallowed down all his tears. " Isnt this better? " " If you are a true friend, you have to be supportive. " This was probably the ten thousandth time he had repeatedly reminded himself ever since his best buddy broke the news to him.

The usual lively atmosphere had been replaced with muffled sobbings. Most of the members stayed in their own rooms after their scheldule. A few of his closer members tried to cheer him up but he rejected them at once. He realised he had built a fort to keep himself in his own shell. He needed no one else but ...him.

Making the slightest noise, he open his door only to realise that the living room was dark and quiet. If was as though... No one wished to make their prescene known to others.

Perhaps it's much better. There wont be anymore stopping him. He  wore the couple sneakers he bought with him. (Yes, his heart was stabbed a thousand times as he thought of their dates..)

He pocketed a rubicks cube and left as quietly as he could. He needed to be alone.

All the sceneries.. all the memories of walking home together after a tiring day at work.. All their late night cycling.. All of their heart to heart talk at the Hans river. They had all became a part of his memory. His prescence was so strong and the urge to hug him was overwhelming... After what seemed like an eternity, he reached the river side where he broke the news to him. It was too painful for him to handle. Images of him crying, images of him... It cant /wont stop haunting him.

That night was just like any other night after their schedule. The two of them had chose to unwind themselves with the tranquility of the river. 

He sat down on the bench and touched the cold,metallic seat beside him. He could no longer hold back his tears as they trickled down his cheeks.  

That night, he did looked different. He could not focus nor pay attention to any one. This was when he knew something was wrong..

" Minseok... You know that you are my best buddy and no one can replace you in my heart right?.." He shifted uncomfortably in his seat as he avoided his gaze. 

" uhm. You have always been 1st on my bias list too " the elderboy joked,trying to lighten the gloomy atmosphere.  

" Yah.. im not joking... " He said flatly.

" Ahhhh tch tch tch fine. What happened?.. is there anything bothering you?.."

He hesitated and stared at the ground avoiding his gaze once again.

" Luhan." He still remained quiet.

" Hannine. " He was biting onto his lower lips.

" Lu-ge..." A tear trickled down his face.

" Luhan! Just tell me what happened, for the effing sake! " the elder one panicked.

" I... I..."

" Just say it! " the elder one raised his voice.  He was worried as hell. He had been acting weirdly for the past few days. He could feel tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter