(5)

To This Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I ran and ran, crashing to people coming  in, hearing curses escape their mouths as I left them. Just in time, that guy was about to shut the door, I opened it.

 

“Get out White,”

 

Shocked, she looked at me with her eyes widened, “Excuse me,”

 

“Get out of the car,”

 

She looked away and scoffed, “Close the door,” she demanded to the guy. He closed the door and looked at me and smirked.

 

I closed my fists in anger. Again, I opened the door, “You can do anything you’d like, you can do anything to me. But don’t go with him.” I couldn’t bare it any longer and spat out the truth, “I saw him…he was…he was with another woman in that stall the day we were at the café. He was doing things that you didn’t let me do to you, and I’m sure you didn’t let him do to you too,” her expression faltered into that face that I hated on her. Damn, I shouldn’t have done that. She put her face down and that man was trying to prove himself innocent.

 

She yanked her hand away from him and said, “Don’t touch me you filthy scumbag.” She didn’t even look at me and just walked away. I wanted to pursue her, but I knew that I wasn’t even worth helping her.

 

3 years la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter