(1)

To This Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Up to this day, she was always a weird person in my memories. Her occasional smiles and expressions, they shocked whenever I saw them. I never understood her world, that, that is what I regret the most. If only..if only I had took the effort to understand her and observe instead of wanting the attention myself...would my life have turned out different? 

 

It started out on a muggy day. Hot, humid, that type of weather that made you want to stay at home with the air conditioner cranked up high. Instead, I had to go and shop for some food since my fridge was empty. I casually walked to the mart to see a thick woman tripped and dropped her groceries, I guess it was the nice part of me that I went over to pick up. She looked up at me and I got a good look at her face, “she wasn’t pretty”, was my first impression of her. She had big eyes, but along with a big face, nose, and . I then picked up the groceries and helped her up, she looked very touched by the way she looked at me.

 

“OH MY! THANK YOU! It’s my first time a guy had actually helped me!” As she kept rambling on, I realized that she was a REALLY OPEN person. Talking to her was if I was watching a live-action anime, she had that same glint in her eyes. I hate these types of girls. They are so annoying. My type was more of a feminine, thin girl who was soft and sweet. She was nothing like that. Just when I was going to say an excuse to leave her, someone was calling a name and running towards her. It was at that time that I was mesmerized. My heart had stopped at that moment. That girl was wearing black, while the other talkative one was wearing white, I just realized that now. The girl in black was beautiful, she had long, healthy blonde hair (probably had dyed it) while White had short, black hair. Black was beautiful. She smiled at me and thanked me for helping White, if it were like this, I’d always help a person when they fell, even if they were annoying. I’d do it for Black. It was there and then that that annoying one said that we should meet up to get to know each other better, for once she was saying something useful as both parties agreed. I was so excited I forgot to go shopping for my groceries, who wouldn’t forget? It was the best night of my life, I finally found a girl. I shamefully started thinking about what it’d be like if we were married…what our kids looked like…AISH! Why did I think that? But..I liked it..

 

It was the day, the day that we would meet up. I put on my best shirt and jeans, fixed my hair and went out; I want to make a good impression on her. We’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter