First Assignment Lee Junho

Angel Mission

A/N : Hello~ How are you? I am super hyped today!! Im planning on doing a dance group for an upcoming dance at my school!! Im so nervous and excited! Well Im currently writing this, while watching Running Man, its awesome! I reccomend the show its fascinating and funny. And there are some really cool guests too! Like 2pm, EXO, Big Bang. Its so cool!!! { > v < } I dont own anything but the plot~

***

His heart beat was echoeing through his ears, the only thing causing that was the glowing of his mission person. The beautiful male started getting from a sickly white to a healthy tan. The closed eyes started twitching and shuddered breathing could be heard. The heavy limbs started stirring. Deep brown eyes stared at shocked black ones. "Who?..." The person supposedly named Junho asked with a sleepy looking expression. Then he out.

"Crap..." The white haired angel fell to the ground and pulled his hair. "Why did he all of a sudden!? AUGH~" He looked at the again slumbered man and was amazed. He has never seen a human sleep before. It was different than the other 'sleep' he had seen before. The lightly closed eyes of his butterfly lashes and the slightly open curve of his mouth made Chansung was to observe more. The more in awe he was he got closer and closer. He stretched his hand to the peaceful body and cautiously touched it. The warmth that touched the 'new' life spread throughout his body. 'Make him fall in love with me? Him?'

As he was about to touch the warmth he wasnt so familiar with, the body flinched as light rain hit against it. Chansung looked at the dark clouds and sighed. 'I think hes trying to set a mood, sigh.' His jacket was still on the sleeping male, so he covered his body better. In a bride style, he carried Junho to his house. The Angel Secratery assigned him a new life with the same name, and lifestyle. 

The house he came to was dainty and fairytale like. The house was a peach color and the roof and door was a pretty blue. 'Aish, I bet she just liked the house.' He set Junho on the patio bench and opened the door. Inside was a blue couch and a small open kitchen. Every thing looked like someone has been living here for months already. The dark blue bedroom has amazingly sparkled when Junho was set in the middle of it.

Junho reacted to the warmth by snuggling deeper into the mattress and smiling. Chansung sat beside him and moved his hair out of his face. Although the clothes he was wearing made him look uncomfortable. He found the closet and changed him into a big tshirt and big sweatpants. The way it looked so baggy on Junho made him smile. He tucked him in the thick blankets and furrowed his eyebrows. How was he going to accomplish making a human, that was now in his house, that doesnt even know him, fall in romance with him? As he snuck into a library once, he did read a opened manghwa on romance. But it was between a male and female human. Not a male human and a male angel.

Just then a white hole opened up and church bells rang. As he looked up he squinted and met a pamphlet with his face. When the book made contact, all of it dissapeared as fast as it showed up.

Chansung groaned and let the book fall off of his now red face. He examined the pamphlet, while rubbing his throbbing nose. And suprised him was who it was from. There was a note sticked onto it that read : "I was really suprised when I found out your situation, I was still studying at that time. I know you long enough that you would be lost at what happened. kekekeke Well, I found this at the academys library. It should help! Good Luck! From Jang Wooyoung."

Chansung smiled at his friends sincerity and studied the examples. He also attempted using his assigned phone to look at 'love studying material'. He ended up finding a website named, Dramafever, and it has alot of different situations like his own. Now he knows how to play out the next morning. And his wound can be to his advantage. Although it was sinful he had to lie his way into Junhos heart.

Chansung also knows to not sleep near Junho, while he doesnt know who he is. So he softly whispered good night and made his way to the blue couch. He took a pillow and blanket with him. He spent all night looking at the manual and fell asleep with it on his face. As the morning sun shined through the window, birds tweeted, waking Junho up.