1st Mission sent by God. Make a guy fall for me?!A

Angel Mission

A/N : You guys are so messed up! Ive wanted you guys to be like "Damn! This is a great new chapter! I wonder whats happenning next!" But naw you people dont like commenting to a newbie blogger. { o ~ o } Ive been dead tired with school [yes im still a student] and I am really trying to get my lazy to get rid of 7 pounds. Plus Im trying to get rid of a guy from my mind. Talk about typical teenager life. Gross. Well enjoy! I dont own anything but the plot.

****

The hot chain glowed from the flames emitting from it, when the demon slashed it on the ground. The male on the ground gasped and crawled away. The angel stepped back, covering the frightened boy. Chansung didnt have a choice, but he had to fight the demon. Under the circumstances, he couldnt go head on, or else his partner will collect the soul. He had to construct a diversion. He slowly took out the sword attached on his back, and kept it lowered. The demon snarled at his 'snobbish' behavior. Chansung covered the male wih his jacket and went ino his fighing stance. He leveled the glistening sword to his eyes and saw the mirth written all over the demons face. "Im waiting~" Chansung gritted his teeth and tensed. He disapeared from his place and appeared infront of the demon. His face showed his suprise but soon turned into excitement. The clashing of metal rattled the teeth of the second demon, but he concentrated on the jacket covered lump. The demon smiled at the angels stupidity and pulled the ragged material.

The demon gasped and yelled "The ?!" The two looked at where he was and the other demon gasped. A beat up trash can layed where the leaving soul wasat before. Chansung never thought they wouldnt have noticed. Chansung saw the demons turn to him and smirked. The demon he was fighting grew red and whipped his chain on the angel. What was left was scraps of a hallogram. [is that how you spell it? Im sorry, Im kindof stupid] He trembled and roared angrily. The other flinchedwhen he punched the wall, setting a burnt circle around his fist.

Chansung looked down on the human, who was trembling, and leaned toward him. "You can be released now." He closed the distance between them and barely touched his lips on his forehead. The suffering male felt all of his nerves disapeared and his body gently started to ease. It felt like heaven when the angel kissed his forehead and held him in his arms. An orb spiritually slowly left his mouth and into Chansungs hands.

Somehow he felt sad, alhough he was extremely relaxed. He didnt know it, but he was crying. Tears rolled down his soft cheeks and dripped on his hand. Chansung has seen all of his clients, no victims more like, cry whenever their souls leave their bodies. The new angels eyes clouded over, looking dead. He still felt Chansung kindly wipe his face before he out. He never felt sad about any of his victims crying and wanting to live, but this time he felt something strange twinge his heart.

****

"Angel Chansung." Chansung gasped. He hasnt heard this voice since he died, but he still recognized it. The voice resonated in his head, like a hollow old elm tree. "A special mission has been acted upon you. Recieve and succeed." It came and left just like that, like a gust of wind. A scroll poofed infront of Chansung, making him yelp. It unscrolled and drifted to him. 'Angel, you must commit into your new assignment. Wait new assignment?' The white haired male looked deeply into the scroll, without realizing he was signing the scroll with his fingertips. 'Fill the empty hearts of the souls : Ok Taecyeon. Nickhun Horvejikal. [sorry its probably wrong] Kim Junsu. Lee Junho....' He stared blankly at the last lines. All of a sudden, his eyes widened and his mouth opened. "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?" [kekekeke] The last lines read : Must commit a romantic connection with all bodies, at least ually connect once. On the bottom there was a winky face and a 'Good Luck'

While Chansung crouched in a ball in despair, Four pure white feathers popped out of the scroll and flew to the assigned victims. Unexpectedly one feather didnt shoot to the sky, but to the body near him. The feather attached on his back and grew into translucent great wings. They were resonating so bright it would light the whole sky. Chansung felt his heart beat like never before, almost scaring him. "Lee Junho..."

****

KYAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Im gona make it like those harem thingies, but not all at once...mabey as an extra chapter!!!! { > u < } But the first one is Junho, because I freakin love chanho. Actually any pairing with Chansung, I mean he isincredibly y!!!!! Have you seen his abs!?AMAZINGGGGG. *sigh* { - u - } Well Love you guys!!! stay lovable! Polkadotty Out! v{ 0 v 0 }v