Start Off With Friends?!

Angel Mission

A/N : I dont own anything but the plot. Its been awhile! I hope you dont hate me now. Ive been doing some oneshots lately, but now Im updating on my stories. Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy~! ******* 'What the hell.' Junho sat still on the bed, and was quietly looking around the room. Obviously it belonged to a male, and there wasnt a sign of a female. Junho did feel the ache in his leg, and just assumed a person helped him, after he was shot. 'I dont remember though...' He didnt remember being taken here, but he did remember seeing an angel. Hair as white as snow and eyes as soft as chocolate. 'He kinda looked like a bird though...' Junho smiled, afterwards he started thinking his plan. If the stranger was here, he would express his gratitude and leave. If the stranger wasnt here, he would get any necessary things, and be on his way. Junho staggered his way to the hall way and down the stairs. At the end of the stairs, he saw a whitehaired person laying on the couch. 'Should I wake them up?' Although he thought of that, the person was already rustling around. Junho was now by the edge of the couch and gasped at the resemblince of the angel he had. The same snowy white hair and bird like features. The angel opened his eyes, slowly, he saw Junho jump. 'Wait Junho?' Chansung gasped and fell on the ground. Junho gasped and went to help him up. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Junho helped Chansung sit up and smiled at Chansungs goofy one. "Yeah, Im clumsy. So, Im used to it. Heh." Chansung sat on the couch and invited Junho to sit as well. Junho obliged. "Is your leg okay?" Junho looked down at his leg and said, "Yeah. It still hurts, but the wound is closing up." Chansung hummed in response and told Junho to stay still. He came back with some more bandages, and was now wrapping a fresh one over. Chansung walked over to the kitchen and threw away the bloody bandage. "Are you hungry?" Chansung found out that, the next day you were to make breakfast for the lover. Junho was kind of hungry, so he walked over and asked what he had. The angel looked in his fridge and asked if pancakes were okay. Junho nodded and sat quietly at the counter table. He watched Chansung making messes and hurting himself with the frying pan, and chuckled. 'Why would he suggest pancakes, if he cant make them?' Although it was a mess, Chansung successfully made two stacks of pancakes. They were filled with fresh berries, and topped with whip cream. Junho heard his stomach growl and blushed. But soon after Chansungs did as well. They both laughed at that and started eating. After the friendly meal, Junho was sent to rest on the couch and Chansung was doing the dishes. 'I feel like a baby...' After Chansung was done doing the dishes, Junho asked a hurricane of questions. Chansung was bewildered, but remembered about his love research. He decided to play it cool, and answered them all calmly. But what really catched him off guard, was the question about an angel. "I remember seeing an angel...a male angel, that looks alot like you." Chansung was getting nervous and wondered if he should tell him the truth or lie. "W-When I found you. You were alone..." The angel gulped at the dissapointment on Junhos face. 'Actually, I am the angel...' Chansung regretted his decision and changed the topic quickly. "So...where do you live? I can drop you off..." Junho gasped and forgot that he cant stay here forever. He actually liked this place more than his own. Was it because of the happy atmosphere? Or is it because of...wait, whats his name? Junho couldnt believe he doesnt even know his name. "Um...I live at *****. Im sorry, but I havent asked your name yet..." It was embarrassing, but Chansung smiled and introduced himself. Chansung [supposedly] found out his name on his drivers license.