[Short] Prologue

Anonymous Life

“Sigh…” Sehun sighed as he looked down at his feet while he walked to school. He couldn’t wait to meet Tao and Kris, his two best friends, even though he hated to go to school.

Oh Sehun is a senior in one of the most prestigious high schools in Seoul which used to be an all girls school. Lucky for Sehun, when it turned into a co-ed one, he begged his parents to transfer there because he needed to have a girlfriend. Unfortunately though, luck wasn’t on his side.

“Yo, Kris, wassup?” He greeted Kris, the oldest, when he entered the classroom.

“Kris oppa! Don’t greet Sehun! We’re mad at him remember?” Tao puckered his lips, making Sehun roll his eyes.

“Stop calling him “oppa”! He’s “hyung” you brainless idiot. Even a zombie will never approach you because he knows you have no brain!” Sehun mimicked Tao and crossed his arms when he finished talking, not realizing that his friend was ready to hit him.

“Here they go again.” Kris coughed and was about to leave the classroom since there was no one inside to talk to anyway, until something weird happened.

“Stupid Tao, you think you can beat me?” Sehun said while laughing wholeheartedly. This was a game they did almost every morning to show their brotherly love. They wouldn’t stop until one of them would go home with blood on their face. But this time it was ruined.

“Sehun? What…?” Tao stepped backwards as his eyes became wider, shocked like never before.

Sehun pulled his arm that was through Tao’s head, looking at his invisible arm in shock. Where did his arms just go? What the hell did just happen?

“Is it real… Or the fact that I can’t find a girlfriend is making me hallucinate?” Tao said while Kris gulped.

Suddenly a strong wind started moving every piece of paper, chalk and small object in the classroom, making everything a mess. Tao and Kris covered their eyes while Sehun felt like he was one with the wind.

What was going on?

Why was this happening?

And everything stopped floating in the air. Everything went on the place they belonged and the two guys were now sitting on their chairs like before, except Sehun who was still in the same spot.

“Why is this happening to me?”

And he disappeared out of nowhere…