On a Grassy Hill

Dating SHINee :〖A Choose Your Own Adventure!〗new chp: 48, 49

 

I think I’ll lie down on the grassy hill. Who wouldn’t want to relax on such a great day?

I happily walked over to the gently sloped hill, and patted the soft ground beneath me before lying down. The tree branches above me shaded my face, letting through minimal sunlight. Woozy, I fanned myself with a 1,000 won bill.

“Life doesn’t get better than this…” I murmured to myself.

A sudden gust of wind sent my 1,000 won bill flying out of my hands. It flew into the air, and towards the water fountain. I immediately sat up and ran for it, ignoring the pieces of grass clinging to the back of my shirt. Soon, I was close enough to grab it…. just a bit more…. until I tripped over my shoelaces.

 

Splash.

 

Argh. I tripped into the water fountain! This was not my day. I instantly sat up, taking a gulp of fresh air. To my embarrassment, the entire playground of little kids and their parents were staring at me and laughing. My face turned red, and I angrily tried to stand up. On the first try, I slipped as I lost my grip on the wet marble surface of the fountain. I flinched in pain as my knucke grazed across the sharp corner of the railing.

 

“Need a hand?”

 

I looked up to see the face of a young man, perhaps older than me by a few years. He had a handsome face; one that most guys would die for. In fact, he looked like he had come straight out of a painting.

 

“I’m Choi Minho, by they way…”

 

“Huh. Jung... Roo Ri.” I lamely replied.

 

I sat there and debated whether or not I should take the hand of this handsome stranger. Well, not exactly a stranger. Choi Minho, to be exact.

(click your option)

 

 

Take his hand!

 

Don’t take his hand!

 

.