Helping Him

Dating SHINee :〖A Choose Your Own Adventure!〗new chp: 48, 49

I stare at him in a daze for a moment. The customers were still snickering, some pointing and whispering amongst themselves. Their actions made me frown with displeasure.

He handled that fall pretty well...

Is he always that clumsy?



"Not again.." He sighs, trying to heave himself off the floor.



Oh, is he bleeding? 



Yeah, that's blood.



I rush over to him so fast my chair topples over, almost like in the horror movie from last night except... I wasn't being chased by a axe-wielding serial killer.

I move glass to the side so I can bend down on my knees. Ignoring his protests I take his arm in my hand, surveying the cut. 

"Are you always so clumsy?" I ask.

He chuckles, "Yeah. My friends call it 'Onew Condition.'"

I look up from his cut to look at his face more closely.



He looks so childish, yet handsome. Agh, I'm not making sense...



"I'm not a doctor, but it doesn't look too deep." Onew says, smiling. "And you aren't one either."

His rude comment- or maybe joke, I seriously can't tell- stuns me for a moment, giving him enough time to yank his arm out of my grasp. He then avoids my gaze by starting to pick up the glass. I help him to speed up the process. A woman, who I assumed was the manager, walked over to us with a black plastic bag. The woman thanked me gratefully as I dumped the pieces of glass I collected into the bag.

When we were all finished he turned to me with a cheeky grin on his face.

 

"You going to help patch this cut up?"



I guess I should...

(click your option)




Help him clean up his cut


Let him take care of it

 

.