Chapter Two

The Day the Seagulls Cry

      At the time the children where in the room playing. All of the adults looked at each other coldly. Luhan even, his eyes a dull Amber-brown.

All of them, or most of them are siblings and in-laws. Looking at the same goal of getting the legendary gold.

"Well, let's get down to business, shall we?" D.O. suggested. His brown-red hued eyes bore through everyone.

"Now, now let's not get too feisty , shall we?" Yuri calmly stated. "Alright, now then, who did father originally place his gold onto?"

"I think his alchemic advisor."  Sunny spoke up.

" I think her name was Taeyeon?" YoonA spoke.

"Well, maybe if father can tell where she is, then." Luhan had a sharp piercing tone.

"Oh he only has 3 months to live, what can he do?"

" he has a strong will!" 

"He has gone insane!"

"He keeps himself holed up too much!"

They all bickered and argued until a door opened with a grand SLAM! "You insane children! How long are you going to keep up like this?!" Henry boomed.

They all hung their heads down. The silent servents now had fear and terror in their eyes.

" I need to speak with my children now, please leave." Henry's voice softened but still had affirming volume.

"Y-yes! As your wish!" And with that they left.

As they where taking their leave, they stopped in front of the portrait of Taeyeon with her epitaph.

'Please madam, save us.' They both thought.

'Well, she is already dead.' They rethinks again.

A light laugh could be heard now, "Fools" a voice told them.

"Huh?"

A golden butterfly then came in and landed on the portrait.

"No way, it can't be..."

Then the butterfly flew down and formed into a humanly figure, Taeyeon.

"You have called me? Furniture?"

Kai and Sehun bowed. "Please, Taeyeon end this chaos now."

"Oh... Well I am not a full witch yet so I may have to complete a few things first...