Chapter One

The Day the Seagulls Cry

 

"Yaaaaa! Long time no see Baekhyun-nii~"

Baekhyun had just arrived on to the island of Hwang-Geum(황금) an island owned by the powerful Ushiromiya family.He met up with his cousin Jessica Jung.

"ㅋ,ㅋ,ㅋ, Baekhyun really isn't compatable with boats!" Seohyun, the youngest member of the family said.

"Now, now, no need to fight." Suho, the eldest of the children said.

"Awwww, but we only meet up every 7 years!" They All whined.

"Wow, you've grown Seohyun!" Jessica commented.

"Nee~" Seohyun cutely responded.

"Well, it's about time for us to go inside. Shall we?" Suho suggested as he saw his mother and father, Chanyeol and Sooyoung going. 

Jessica saw her parents, Luhan and YoonA go inside as well and ran to catch up to them. Also keeping her eye on one of the servants named Kris.

Seohyun ran up to her mother, Yuri and held her hand.

Baekhyun had already dashed off to his parents, Sunny and D.O.

They all came inside to see the servants together.

Kris, Kai, Sehun, Tiffany, and Hyorin.

"Welcome back long time no see." Kai formally said while bowing down.

"It's been a while hasn't it Kai?"

"Why of course." Sehun politely bowed.

"Kris? Aren't you going to say something?"

Everyone looked, including Jessica who had a small glint of interest in her eye.

"Welcome, my masters" his cold eyes stayed hard as he welcomed them.

"You could be more welcoming Kris you know?" Kai stated.

"Oh well, now let's get this meeting started shall we?" Luhan warmly suggested with a small smile.

"As you wish." The children where lead to one of the rooms to play and have tea. Suho and Tiffany were talking, Jessica and Baekhyun where playing chess, and Seohyun was happily playing with her dolls while Kris was just standing there silent as always.

"Kris, do you want to join us?" Jessica asked.

"It would be best for me not to..." Kris blankly stated, coldness not leaving his eyes.

"Ehhhh, cold guy~" Seohyun muttered.

It was a warm scene on the children's room. In the adults room, however all the light from everyone's eyes disappeared, especially Luhan's...

Authors Note

Hope the match ups where not that bad! And sorry for short chapter! Hope I can try to make more stories and chapters for you!

-CherryHeart_175