Six Months

Amore & Vita

 

Six months had already passed, Sunny's and Hyomin's relationship was getting stronger by the day. During those six months they had fought and gotten angry at each other but made up quickly when they both realized that they needed each other, otherwise they felt empty and sad. During those six months they had to hide their relationship from everyone, even their group members who both considered to be like sisters. Why? We'll both of them where afraid, afraid of being thought of as discusting and a shame for their respective groups. Also their fans, how would they react to it? Right now they where at Hyomin's house, Sunny had spent the night so they where cuddling on the bed. Hyomin smiled feeling safe and secure on Sunny's arms, resting her head on the crook of her Sunshine's neck. 
 
"Minnie, " Sunny's gentle voice was heard in the quiet room, although she had something serious to say she didn't stop caressing her lover's head. "I think we should tell people, about us..."
 
Hyomin turned to look at Sunny surpiced, a small smile found her way to adorn the T-ara member's beautiful face. "Really? Are you sure though?"
 
"I'm sure, I know it was my idea to keep it hidden but... I want to show off my beautiful girlfriend, maybe not to the fans yet but I want my family and friends to know that I have such an amazing girlfriend that makes me happy and is the most beautiful girl on the planet." Sunby said with a smile looking into the eyes of her Hyomin. A chuckle escaped her lips after she saw how brightly Hyomin was blushing.
 
"Bunny..." Hyomin replied embarrased hiding her face from her girlfriend by burying it into the bunny's neck. "I want to tell my members and family too, it's hard to hide it from them since you are such an important part of my life Sunny." Hyomin continued nuzzling and kissing Sunny's neck lovingly.
 
"Yeah... SNSD is starting to question me on why I sleep over here so much." Sunny said with a smile kissing the top of Hyomin's head and pulling her closer. "I'll tell Taeyeon to invite T-ara to dinner, then we will tell them toghether." Sunny said with a warm smile, a smile just as sweet was returned by her Folding screen.
 
"Ok, let's do that then." Hyomin smiled and kissed her Bunny on the lips, the Soshi member kissed back and her hand traveled down Hyomin's back down to her bottom. "Yah! You ert!" The number one Sunshiner yelped in surprice as she felt the warm hand travel all over her body. 
 
"I can't help it, have you seen yourself on the mirror recently?" Sunny whispered into Hyomin's ear, making the latter blush and bite her lip. Seeing Hyomin bitting her lip made Sunny loose it and she captured those lips on hers, claiming Hyomin's lips as hers and hers only once more.
 
///////////////////
 
"It's been so long since T-ara and SNSD got toghether!" Taeyeon said with a smile as T-ara and Soshi made themselves confortable on the living room, they where having a great time even though they where kinda cramped in the dorm but no one seemed to mind. While everyone was having fun and talking Sunny and Hyomin where really quiet, sitting toghether and stealing glances at each other. They both tried to calm the nerves of the other by smiling or by quickly touching the other's hand, while they where giving each other a reassuring glance they where startled by a sudden voice. 
 
"Sunny, Hyomin. Why are you both so quiet?" Jessica spoke first, she had been observing the couple and their odd behaviour for a while now.
 
"Yeah you both are usually so lively, you aren't even talking among yourselves!" Qri spoke next, both T-ara and Soshi turned to look at Hyomin and Sunny. Sunny knowing full well that Hyomin was too nervous to speak right now she spoke first.
 
"W-well..." Sunny nervously cleared preparing herself for the announcement. Most of Sunny's nerves where calmed down when she felt the warmth of Hyomin's hand. "Me and Hyomin have something important to say..." Everyone stayed quiet in confusion and anticipation of what the two where going to say.
 
"F-for the past six months Sunny and I have been... Well dating..." Hyomin started to speak, she stuttered and her voice got quieter as she went on. Sunny gave her hand a comforting squeeze as they both waited for a response from their group members. It took a few seconds for the words to process but once they did a collective 'what?!' Was heard. 
 
"So that's why Sunny has been sleeping over so much over Hyomin's house!" Sooyoung spoke as if a lightbulb had just lit over her.
 
"She has?! So that's why she hasn't invited us over to play in so long!" Jiyeon whined "I want to play with your dogs Hyomin!" Hyomin looked at the younger surprised
 
"Do you only care about my dogs?! Also you have your own anyways!" Hyomin responded to the Dino with a playful annoyed look. Forgetting the comment from Jiyeon she heard the rest of the girls comment on the situation. 
 
"You guys aren't mad? It almost seems like you knew already!" Sunny spoke surprised at the reaction they had gotten from their friends.
 
"Well, Hyomin is really obvious ever since you guys filmed Invinsible Youth  we where a bit suspicious on her feelings towards you Sunny." Eunjung spoke next earning nods from the rest of T-ara.
 
"Yeah! Even we could see it! Hyomin always looked like a love struck puppy whenever she came by to pick you up Sunny!" Yoona said with a chuckle earning laughs from everyone exept Hyomin, even Sunny chuckled at that. Hyomin on the other hand was incredibly flustered, looking away in embarrasment.
 
"That being said, you two did a great job hiding your relationship from us this past six months." Boram nonchalantly said looking at the couple, smiling after she noticed how tightly they where holding hands. 
 
"Yeah now we know why Sunny is always tired." Hyoyeon said with a smirk making both girls flustered, Yoona and Sooyoung busted out laughing.
 
"Shut it you two! As if it isn't obvious when you do it with your boyfriends!" Sunny yelled at them flustered, the two girls quickly shut up and became embarassed earning laughs from everyone.
 
"Anyways, we are happy for you two really! It's really cute whenever you talk to Hyomin on the phone Sunny, you always smile so sweetly~" Tiffany started teasing the shorty with a laugh. Sunny sighed relieved that everyone had such a good reaction to the news, the Bunny smiled and rested her head on Hyomin's shoulder and Hyomin rested her head against Sunny's.
 
"Unnie we are all happy about the news but it saddens me a bit you didn't tell us earlier, we are all like sisters Unnie!" Seohyun spoke with a cute pout showing how upset she was about not being informed earlier.
 
"Ah I'm sorry Seohyun! I promise not to hide anything from you guys again!" Sunny said with her aegyo making them all chuckle. 
 
"Yah! You have to promise too Hyomin! Even if we don't live together in a dorm we care about you a lot! You have us if you ever have any problems and need to talk to us!" Soyeon said with a gentle smile.
 
"Yeah, sorry I'll go to you guys if my Bunny does anything mean to me!" Hyomin said with a smile earning a pout from the bunny in question. 
 
"Yah! Like I'll do anything mean to you!" Sunny frowned facing Hyomin, she was doing the cheek thing she did whenever she was mad. Hyomin smiled and kissed the tip of her nose, she always found it cute whenever she did that.
 
"You get jealous too easily and don't talk to me for a day! You got jealous everytime i performed Fake It!" It was Hyomin's turn to pout, Sunny was about to say something but was interupted by the Black Pearl.
 
"Are we going to see you act like this all the time now?!" Yuri complained, laughter filled the room. Hyomin took the oportunity and pecked Sunny on the lips quickly, Sunny grinned and hugged her. 
 
"I love you Hyominnie." Sunny whispered into her ear sweetly.
 
"I love you too my Sunshine" Hyomin whispered back and kissed Sunny on the cheek.
 
"Yah! You two better not be whispering anything inapropiate for the Maknaes present!" Taeyeon teased the couple, the two girls laughed along with the others enjoying the playful and fun atmosphere. A huge wheight got lifted from their shoulders, now that some of the most important people in their lives knew they felt at ease. And now Sunny could go to Hyomin's house more often, though she had to prepare herself for the whistles and Playfull catcalls by her fellow Soshi members. Yoona, Sooyoung, Tiffany, and Taeyeon where bombarded with embarassing comments everytime they left for their boyfriend's houses and now Sunny was going to be a new target.