Ti Amo

Amore & Vita
Amore & Vita
 

"Sunny! For the last time It's Italian not French!" Hyomin giggled as she continued to play with the hair of the girl who currently rested on her lap. 

 
"Why Italian though? Isn't Paris the city of love anyways? It would make more sense to post something in that language wouldn't it?" Sunny looked up at Hyomin with a pout, she had been wondering why her friend had posted a picture with only two words and nothing more. "Also isn't the picture kinda boring too? It's just two words..."
 
"Lee Soonkyu you are thinking about something I posted on Instagram way too much." Hyomin let out a small and cute chuckle out, grinning as she continued to pet the hair of her shorter friend. "I don't know why it's in Italian either, and it's not boring Soonkyu! Less is more."
 
"Yeah, yeah Less is more." Sunny let out a chuckle as she smiled at her friend, Sunny loved spending time with Hyomin. Specially now that they where both busy and couldn't meet as often, with T-aras comeback and Sunny being busy with her radio show and now Roommate she lacked the time to see her favorite girl. Sunny closed her eyes with a smile and silence covered the room, it wasn't Akward or unconfortable. They where both just enjoying each other's company. Hyomin looked down at the girl, anyone who saw her could probably tell how much Hyomin loves Sunny by the way she looks at her. Soon the Soshi member broke the silence.
 
"Where you... Thinking about someone when you posted the picture?" Sunny asked quietly, she wanted to know if someone had stole Hyomin's heart, and even if the shorty wished her Byungpoong had been thinking of her when she posted the picture she knew it was rather unlikely. Still she wanted to support and help her friend no matter what, over 4 years of frienship and Sunny's "Amore" towards Hyomin kept growing stronger and Hyomin often dreaming of spending her "Vita" with her Sunshine. They where both girls and they where well aware of it, they knew that a relationship like that was looked down upon and could ruin their careers but, they always wished that the other would love them back.
 
"H-huh?" The question caught Hyomin off guard, her cheeks turned red and she started to stutter. "Y-yeah... I was thinking of someone." Hyomin shyly replied causing Sunny to open her eyes and turn to Hyomin.
 
"Who?" Sunny eagerly asked, she was ready to have her heart broken by her wallflower. Hyomin simply smiled at her, Sunny was now sitting up facing Hyomin. Hyomin's heart beated wildly as she gathered the courage to finally confess to the girl that she had loved for so long.
 
"Je T'aime Sunny..." Hyomin said in a whisper, Sunny took a second to process those words. Mostly since they where a different language she wasn't used to and because Hyomin had just told her she loved her. 
 
"That's french" With a huge grin adorning her face Sunny tightly hugged Hyomin. "It should be Ti Amo in Italian, your picture was in Italian remember?" Sunny chuckled as she noticed how embarassed Hyomin was at her mistake. "Ti Amo Hyomin." Sunny then leaned closer to Hyomin and quickly gave her a peck on the lips. Hyomin was still quite confused about what had just happened, her eyes got teary as she finally processed what happened. 
 
"Sunny!" Hyomin threw her arms aroun Sunny's neck kissing her, Sunny fell on her back onto the couch with Hyomin on top of her kissing her repeatedly. Sunny turned her head to the side laughing, Hyomin was still kissing her over and over her kisses now falling on Sunny's cheek rather than her lips. Sunny smiled sweetly and chuckled seeing how happy Hyomin looked and how much she was kissing her.
 
"Hyominnie!" Sunny tried to get the slightly younger girl's attention by calling her name. Finally Hyomin stopped the attack on Sunny's cheeks and turned to face her. "You are really pretty Hyomin, I love you and I can't believe you love me too. If you let me I'll try to be the best girlfriend there is! I'll do anything to make you happy!" Sunny said cupping Hyomin's cheek with her hand.
 
"You already make me happy by just being you Sunny, I love you and you are the most beautiful, best girlfriend there is." Hyomin smiled and gently pressed her lips against Sunny's, the latter smiled into the kiss and kissed her folding screen back lovingly.