Forever My Folding Screen

Amore & Vita

 

Years, 2 wonderful years had already passed Sunny and Hyomin where still inseparable. During those two years their relationship went through some hard times since they almost got caught a few times while going on dates or when one would steal a kiss from the other when they where in the car, luckily dating rumors surrounding them didn't spread around the net. Sunny had moved into Hyomin's house two months after they revealed their relationship to their fellow members, Hyomin was the happiest since she was able to sleep and wake up next to her Sunshine every day. Hyomin would usually come home tired since T-ara gained a lot of popularity recently and that meant more schedules and concerts. Sunny would comfort her by kissing and hugging her and by just being sweet to her Hyomin, making all of the T-ara member's worries dissapear. Hyomin was out on a tour currently and was going to be back in a few days so Sunny was currently hanging out with the rest of Soshi. SNSD was hanging out in the dorm that used to be occupied by all nine girls but currently only Seohyun, Yuri, Hyoyeon, and Jessica lived in it since the other members lived with their respective partners. 
 
"Guys..." Sunny started to speak, she looked just as nervous as the time she and Hyomin revealed that they where a couple. Everyone turned to her with confused looks on their faces, wondering why she looked so nervous and what was that thing she was playing with on her hands. "I-I'm going to propose to Hyomin." Sunny finally said showing them a small box with a beautiful ring inside she had chosen herself. The Girls' Generation girls smiled widely and went to hug Sunny tightly.
 
"We are so happy for you! When and where are you going to do it?" Taeyeon asked with a grin after everyone had calmed down, the girls sat around Sunny looking at her as she fidgetted with the little box. 
 
"I-I think I'll do it once she comes back from her tour, I'll prepare a romantic dinner at our house and then I'll propose." Sunny said looking at her lap where the ring box rested with a sweet smile. 
 
"We are so happy for you Unnie! If you need anything just tell us!" Seohyun said with a smile with the rest of the girls smiling and nodding. The rest of the afternoon was spent with them talking with Sunny and showing their support, now she had to prepare herself for the big day.
 
///////////
 
"Bunny, I'm back!" Hyomin opened the door and was greeted by her dogs and a lovely decorated dinner on the table. Sunny came out of the kitchen with two plates and set them down on the table, she looked up at Hyomin with a smile and pecked her on the lips.
 
"Welcome back Hyominnie!" Sunny said hugging the other girl tightly and leading her to the table. "I hope you are hungry since I made this myself!" Sunny said proudly as she gave Hyomin another peck and went over to take a seat. 
 
"Bunny, this is amazing! I can't believe this, but our anniversary is next month, so what's the special occasion?" Hyomin asked eyeing the nervous girl.
 
"J-just eat for now! Can't i make a meal for my beautiful, lovely, charming, and incredibly good in bed girlfriend?" Sunny said with a chuckle as the girl in the receiving end of the compliments blushed brightly.
 
"You could've left the last one off the list." Hyomin replied embarassed and started to eat, Sunny started eating too but not before muttering a 'It's true though' which Hyomin heard and turned shy again. After eating Sunny stood up and walked over to Hyomin giving her a sweet kiss on the lips.
 
"I love you Hyomin." Sunny smiled and kissed her again, before Hyomin had a chance to respond the shorty started talking. "I can't believe I have such a beautiful girlfriend, we've been toghether for almost three years and we've known each other for longer than that. I love the time we spend together, every day is the best day of my life since I have you and... And I want it to be like that forever." At this point Hyomin was beyond confused but quickly caught on when Sunny got down on one knee. "Will you Marry me Hyomin? I want you to be my Folding Screen for the rest of our lives." Tears of Happiness rolled down Hyomin's cheeks as she nodded her head as fast as she could. Sunny smiled and tried to put on the ring on Hyomin which was difficult due to her heavy shaking. Hyomin admired the ring and hugged Sunny as if she where to let go The girl in her arms would dissapear.
 
"I love you so much Sunny! I love every second I'm with you, the happiest moments in my life have been with you and now I can be your folding screen forever." Sunny wiped some of Hyomin's tears away and hugged the girl tightly. "I-I Love you." Hyomin was going to say more but couldn't due to the tears that came rushing down. Sunny smiled and kissed her Fiancée  with as much love as she could put into the kiss. 
 
"I love you too, Hyomin. I loved you since the time i first met you, I love you now with every inch of my heart and I will love you forever for the rest of our lives."