Memories

Time and fallen leaves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(pls try to listen to AkMu's time and fallen leaves while reading, it'll surely add much more to the feels~ kkk)

Time

'letting go of people who I’m not able to forget
with the help of the falling leaves
while walking around my memories, barefooted

Holding high the people I’ve been with
to the glowing-red sky
while walking around the memories barefooted

time flows like water
I build a dam called “memories”
there’s one memory that I couldn’t grab onto yet
the reason I’m looking over the horizon again today'

 

Lifeless. Numb. As she was walking down the dark alley, darkness consumed her every part. The place looks as dark as what she's feeling. Her tears continuously fall but no emotions could be seen in her face. 

What happened to 'us'?

What happened to 'forever'?

What happened to 'you'?

Clearly she's confused and thoughts are again filling her mind. Filling the mind that she tried to empty a while ago. 

 

Should she clear it up? Or maybe just continue living in a blur. Living in a world that she thought was made by both of them. In a world that forever exists. But 'forevers' are vague.

 

And about what happened awhile ago....

FLASHBACK
(AT YG BUILDING)

 

*punch* *punch* *punch*

His body is already numb from all the blows that he had received. But still his hyung continued to attack, push, pull and attack. That process kept on repeating until his hyung spoke "What happened to you?! I'm just gone for 2 years then this is what you'll show me?! Woah. What a surprise. If only I knew, I would've brought you with me to the military!"

 

He didn't fight back. He didn't want to. 

 

"I can't believe it. Woah. Great game jiyong. Very well played." se7en continued mocking him. 

 

Dara continued to listen to them after she had gone out the practice room. She stood there with straight face and stared at nothing in particular. It's been two months since it ended so she didn't know what to feel anymore. She didn't want memories to keep coming back and hunt her. She won't let the wounds open up again.  'Is he hurting the same way as I was hurt that time?'

 

"I shouldn't have handed her to you! I shouldn't have made you hold her hands and make her feel that something like electricity sht ! I shouldn't have let her fall for you deeply! fck all those amazing surprises! fck being romantic! I shouldn't have let her felt the 'sparks' with you!" 

 

'All those things are my regrets though' Dara thought. And she left.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

'I gave up my everything and took a break,
With those falling leaves
while walking around my memories barefooted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter