❤BloodyRavens ; Louder Than Words

❤ Lovely You Review Shop ❤ [❥ 6 MORE SPOTS BEFORE BATCH 1 ENDS; ft. Jessica]

 

Bloodyravens ; louder than words

*WARNING: SPOILERS*

title (5/5): I think that the title is well paired with the story. Also because the main character is voiceless, it makes sense. I really liked this title. It's creative and original.


Description and foreword (10/10): I think that the description and foreword helped the reader picture the story well. It has a little summary about the story that anyone can follow on to, and it helped me understand what the story was about. The rest tells the reader about the characters and the credits to the different shops, so I can't really grade or take out anything on that. I also liked that you included the "Rating", and the genre and other items. Usually stories don't do that, so I think it was very nice of you to do that. That way, I know even more about the story than already stated.

Characters (20/20): The characters were very special, I would say. Aerin is a voiceless, and socially awkward teenage painter who is hiding in the dark because of her past. She hasn't said a single word in years, and I really liked that because she has a rough past and it has strained her from saying anything, not even a single word, in six years. In her life, she also has a lot of things going on so it was surprising how could she could not talk for six whole entire years since she has a nephew, Kibum, Haeyun, and Inguk to handle. Inguk is Aerin's curator, and he tries to persuade Aerin into talking again, but that doesn't work...so he decideds to learn how to sign and be able to understand sign language. I like Inguk's ongoing personality to keep doing what you're doing and never give up. Kibum's and Haeyun's relationship with each other is also fun to read and see. They are both each other's ex-es, and they always seem to argue with each other. Another character, Minhyuk, is later introduced in the story as Aerin's ex-boyfriend, who is the main reason why Aerin stopped talking in the first place. There is also another character, Yoonhye, the main antagonist in the story. She is very sinister, and does what ever she can to embarrass Aerin. The characters' relationships with each other are different and alike in their own ways. The characters are what I liked most (after the plot) in the story. I think you did a really great job organizing and choosing what personality each character was going to have :)

Plot (19/20): I love this plot. Love it! Aerin is a voiceless painter who chooses to be silent for six years of her life, and Inguk is her curator and tries and tries and tries to make Aerin talk again. When he sees that that doesn't seem to go his way, he tries to learn and use sign language. He, like Aerin, somewhat has a sad past. His wife and his young son had passed away in the beginning of the story, and he has a liking for Aerin since he thinks she resembles his wife, and Aerin soon realizes that. Haeyun and Kibum are other major characters that affect the plot. Haeyun is Aerin's twin, and Kibum is Aerin's best friend from when they were little babies. Haeyun and Kibum used to date each other, and now they have a small despise for each other, even though they are good friends with each other now. Later in the story, Minhyuk and Yoonhye get introduced. We learn that Minhyuk is Aerin's ex-boyfriend and he is the reason why Aerin chose to not talk for six years. In the middle of the story, there are flashbacks from when Aerin, Minhyuk, and Yoonhye were in middle school and I really appreciated that because it helped me understand the story more, and I learn why Aerin stopped talking in the first place. Minhyuk chose to only break up with Aerin because he loved her, and he didn't want her to be hurt anymore by Yoonhye. Also at the end, I never thought that you would put Aerin with Minhyuk at the end instead of Inguk. I was actually hoping that Aerin and Minhyuk were going to be together xD  The only reason why I took off one point is because I would've liked to know more about Minhyuk, even before he moved. That was just the only complaint I had. ><

flow (15/15): The flow is fantastic, and I have nothing else to add! Usually, no one scores low on this section. No weird scenes were placed randomly in a chapter.

Grammar and choice of words (20/20): I <3 everything about your grammar and word choice! I already knew from the first two paragraphs that I was absoutely going to love this story! I have nothing to complain about, and I think you did a remarkable job!

overall Enjoyment (10/10): Again, like I said for the nth time, I sarang your story! With all the characters, and the plot, and just everything: I love it! I really can't wait to read more from you and I'm currently reading Jinxed Fate, and I love Jungkook's and Taehyung's character! I mean I love them in real life, but Jinxed Fate is just a great story with great characters ^_^

Additional Comments from the Reviewer

Username:BloodyRavens
Reviewed By: xx_wonderfulkpop_xx
Reviewed on: 10/20/14
Total Score: 99
Comments and Thoughts: Your story was FABULOUS! Sorry for the late review! Please remember to credit the review/shop somewhere in your story!

Author: BloodyRavens
Characters: OC, Seo Inguk, Kang Minhyuk (CNBlue), Kim Yoonhye, Kim Kibum (SHINee)
Genre: Angst, Fluff, Drama, Friendship
summary: Everyone has scars. For some, those scars run deeper than others. Hwang Aerin grew up bullied by her peers. One day, after an incident at school, she stopped speaking. Seo Inguk was a man who had everything; a good job plus a loving wife and son. However, his world was turned upside down when his wife and son died in a tragic accident. Aerin lived her life avoiding others, holed up in her studio painting all day. Inguk put on a smiling face every day, but in reality he was only a shell of his former self. They met when Inguk was assigned to be Aerin’s handler for a gallery. She was the frustratingly shy artist who made her brother do all of her deals for her and he was the pushy gallery curator who refused to let her have her way. As they discover each other’s wounds and learn who they really are, can they help the other overcome the pain left by their scars?
This is the story of the voiceless and the pretender.
Type: Story
Status: Completed

“You're voiceless, but everything else about you speaks louder than words."