❥Rubic

❤ Lovely You Review Shop ❤ [❥ 6 MORE SPOTS BEFORE BATCH 1 ENDS; ft. Jessica]
RUBRIC
how we are going to review your story

Title -/5: Does it connect to the story? Is it original? Is it spelt correctly and does it have correct grammar?

Foreword -/10: Is it neat and amusing to the eye? Does it give the reader an idea of what the story is, but it isn't too much or too less information? Is the character information giving out any of the main events? And again, correct spelling and grammar.

Plot -/20: The plot has to be original and your own idea. Is it interesting and will it keep the reader reading until the end?

Characters -/20: The characters are a very important part in the story. Are they special in their own way? To make your characters amusing, they have to be realistic so the reader can easily understand the story. They have to make mistakes, they can't just be flawless all the way through the whole story.

Grammar & Spelling -/20: It has to be easy and comfortable to read. If the reader spots too many mistakes, they will not continue in the story.

Flow -/15: It has to be neat and well organized. The events and the sequence have to make sense.

Overall Enjoyment -/10: This is up to the reviewer to decide. Did they enjoy the story or did they not? It's their personal opinions, so don't be offended.

Extra Comments: This section is not being graded/reviewed. It's just a section if the reviewer wanted to add or say something to the author.

Total Points: -/100

 
This layout is available at the Layout Marketplace.
layout by dream_keeper88