Final

[ RE-UPLOAD ] Keep your eyes on me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There are times where you end up just starring at his features. Even when your friends were more disgusted by your Crush. "He doesn't look handsome!" Once a friend remarked. But you could only shake your head and admire him, is it from far or from close.

 

Does appearance count that much? When he has a good personality? When he sees you more than a   tiny girl, which fantasies are sometimes taking her mind away? When he is around whenever you need him? Doesn't that count to like someone? Is it just about looks? You shook your head, without recognizing that a particular person got to see you and was once again laughing about the fact, that you are thinking too much about stuffs. Soon you saw him waving from the basketball court where he was playing with his group members. Blushingly you lifted your hand up and screamed.

"DONGWOO!" As if he wouldn't had got to see. Another chuckle escaped his full lips, that were formed now to a smile before he got to capture the basketball.

 

You sighed, only to hit your head with your right hand.

"Pabo! Pabo!" Your eyes switched from your feet to the guy who couldn't stop laughing because of you. Unknowingly why, you simply smiled back. He made you indeed happy, since the first time he saw you. Not because he got to capture your eyes, but more of simple well chosen words, which went through your heart.

"Yeah!" The smile never left your face when you remembered his words that day.

"Sometimes it's just better to smile" Content with the feelings, you could again just stare at the guy who made you feel that way, for already more than five years. But could there be more than just friendship? You simply hoped so and that was the only thing you could do for now.

 

While your thoughts were simply relaying on your Crush, Woohyun got to nudge Dongwoo. He flinched and been directed to look at your direction, which made him smile at your dreaming face. Lately, it was the most loveable thing he saw and it made him simply happy, that you got it just around him. It made him feel special and somehow he wanted it to be special.

"She is again dreaming?" Dongwoo chuckled.

"Well, that's how she is, was and will be!" he simply replied.

"She still hasn't confessed" It was more pointed out than asked from Woohyun.

"No, but it's fine. She will someday, but I can't wait for that" Dongwoo chuckled again and tried to catch the basketball somehow again, when a bunch of fan girls pushed you away from the court.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter