Chapter 2

4-Reign

"Okay so first I performed in front of Super Junior and the camera incling the other girls by showing our talent. So the next day this scouting agent from SM Entertainment which is Super Junior's agency called, but not literally, the four of us saying that he loved outr performances. Then he asked us to join the company and we were like surprised! He gave us a week to think about our decision! Are you proud of me???" I replied fast, making myself out of breath.

"....NO! Not Korea! You know I dislike Koreans! Why can't you be a singer back here in the U.S.? If you become an idol in Korea, who's going to take care of you? I'm not going to let you stay in Korea with all those rude Koreans!"

 

"Mom, but this is a great opportunity for me to help you guys out! I know you and dad hit rock bottom and you guys' are becoming poor. This would be the right time for myself to provide you money! I was planning to give you half of what I earn per month if you would just let me be! In addition, kpop idols make A LOT of money. I've always wanted to help you out, but I'm only 12! Having this job could make a huge difference in our family."  I said. I finally let out my true feelings. I don’t really know if I’m really doing the right thing or not.

“Jane, if you're willing to do this for your dad and I, I'm thankful I have daughter like you. Maybe I will let you stay in Korea and you know, be a huge star. BUT you would have to come back home first after your last recording so we could start packing up. Then I would be coming with you back to Korea to drop you off. AND we can like have a tour around Seoul!" Mom replied. Is this happening? Is she really going to let me stay in Korea just like that? But anyway, IS SHE REALLY GOING TO LET ME STAY IN KOREA?

“I heard your last episode recording will be next week. So when you're finished, call me when you're ready so that I can buy you plane ticket. Jane, I have to go now. I need to finish doing my laundry and washing dishes. Bye sweetie!" The call dropped. I put my phone away in my purse and started heading toward the dressing room.

Stepping inside the room, I saw Mary and Bella staring at Taylor who is on the phone speaking to someone.

“Hi Jae-shin! The four of us already made our decision right after you left actually. Is it okay if we can stop by your office tomorrow at 10 in the morning? Great. Okay. Thank you so much! Okay. Bye bye." Taylor spoke to the phone.

 

Tomorrow the next day…

 

My alarm went on and started making chicken noises. Yes it helps me jump right off my bed. 9:00 am my phone stated. I got off my bed and went straight to the bathroom. After that, I brushed my teeth making sure I get each tooth cleaned and white. Next I started to put on my clear contacts because I looks really horrible wearing glasses. I started to curled the ends of hair with my curling iron so I could get a good first impression on my looks. I headed towards my huge luggage figuring out what I should wear. After going through so many combinations, I chose this one

fvdhoj-l-610x610-shorts-blue-teal-textur

I just chose something simple AND chose my two favorite colors, white and mint. I packed up my purse with all my essentials and head out the door. I went inside the elevator and pressed L to eat my breakfast at the buffet. All I ate was just actually fish and rice. It was really yummy and so delicious, it felt like paradise, until my phone rang suddenly. It said Taylor Nguyen. I swiped my finger on the right, picking up her call.

"Hello?" I answered

“Yeah uhm hi Jane. We're going to meet up at the lobby in 5 minutes. Is that fine with you?" She replied.

"That’s fine with me. I just finished eating my breakfast at the buffet downstairs."

“Great! I called for a taxi earlier, so he'll be outside in 10 minutes. So see you in a few minutes then!" Before I could say goodbye to her, she hanged up.

I paid my bill at the front of the buffet and left this place with glory.

 

5 minutes later…

 

As I was waiting in the lobby, the girls started to walk in one by one with big smiles on their faces. Without talking to each other, we went outside of the hotel and saw a taxi waiting outside. The taxi driver opened the doors for us. Mary sat in the front, while the three of us sat in the back.

“521 Apujeong, Gangnam-gu, SM Entertainment" Mary talked to the driver. I never knew she could speak Korean fluently! Oh maybe she just practiced the address to show off haha.

“Okay.” The driver replied.

For the first five minutes, it was awkward silence. Literally, until the driver broke the ice.

“You guys are pans of Ay-ees em Entertainmentu?” The driver said with a really thick accent.

“Yes. Us four got scouted from an agent from there!” Mary said with excitement. The car stopped out of nowhere, realizing that we’re already there. Well, that was short.

“That will be 10,000 won.” I quickly took out my wallet and handed out 10,000 won to the driver.

“Thank you!” The four us said in unison. I opened the door and stepped out of the car. I looked up and saw a huge building in front of me. Was this really SM Entertainment? I looked down and saw many Korean fans waiting outside and could be waiting for the artists. I saw the others going inside already.

"Jane, are you coming or not?” Bella said, with the other two laughing at me. I ran up to them. Many of the fans kept looking at me and started whispering at each other. Isn’t those four foreign girls from oppa’s show? and all those kind of questions. I caught up with Mary, Bella, and Taylor. When I got inside, my jaw dropped and was amaze how really big this company is!

 

Unknown POV

 

Ughhh it’s only my first week of training here and I’m already in the category where I want to quit already! Practice just ended and I packed up all of my things went out of the practice room full of clouds (A/N: SM’s famous cloud room). I went downstairs using the crappy stairs since the elevator was out of service. I opened the door in the first floor and walked out.

 

I was passing by the front desk and saw four girls who didn’t look Korean at all. One of the girls stood out to me the most. I stopped walking and was just staring at her. She looked really familiar when her back was facing me. Once they’re done talking to the lady, they turned around and I finally faced her.

 

Oh my gosh.

 

 

 

HIIIIIII. I think you guys already know who this "unknown" person is hahaha. But anway, do you guys like my story so far? If you have any questions or anything, just comment down below! Please subscribe and I hope you look foward to more chapters coming up soon! -808dbtd_rj02