Chapter 1

4-Reign

Jane's POV

Hello! Welcome to my world, which is just full of hell. I'm Jane ____, originally from Canada but now a Hawaii resident and member of a k-pop group name  "4-Reign". I actually debuted at the age of 12. Unbelievable right? Also, I don't even have Korean blood in me! Now I'm 15 years old and today, will be the end of 4-Reign. Want to know why? Well let's take a look back 3 years ago.

 

Flashback time! Warning: Very very long flashback...

It all started when I was a fan guest of Super Junior's variety show back in 2011 called "Traveling with the Kings". I was only 12 years old. There were other girls around my age, but making me still the youngest, who were also a part of this show. We got to travel around Korea with Super Junior. Eating, walking around, playing fun games, and all that kind of fun stuff. It was the time of my life. Becoming part of this show made me closer to one of my favorite members, Kim Ryeowook. One day during recording, they made us share our talents. Boy, I was super nervous because all I knew was to sing and play piano and guitar. I sang Mad by Ne-yo (A/N: love his voice) At the end of my "performance", everyone actualy liked it. All I did was singing my heart out while playing the piano. The next day after recording ended, all of us were at our dressing rooms and a tall Korean guy wearing a suit came in our room.

"Taylor Nguyen, Mary Vong, Jane ____, and Isabella Chan, sorry to interupt, but I need to moment to speak with you four for a few minutes." The tall man said.

The four us had confusion in our faces, being curious on what's about to happen to us. The remaining girls were just staring at us also confused. The five of us were outside on this 90 degree weather on this Saturday.

"Hello girls, my name is Park Jae-shin from SM Entertainment. I just watched you 4 yesterday during your performances. I think you guys have what it takes to be a k-pop idol. All of your talents are just amazing and I was just...SPEECHLESS!" Jae-shin said. I was really confused. Me? A k-pop idol? Hahaha not going to happen. But I'm thankful he really loved my singing and playing. A phone started ringing and happens to be his. He picked up the phone and answered.

"Hello? Yes? Okay. I'll be right there soon." Jae-shin spoke to the phone. He hanged up and handed us his bussiness card with his name, phone number, and the address of the SM building.

"Just think about it. I'll give you guys a week for your guys' decision. I have to go now. It's an emergency." Jae-shin looked at his watch and ran to his car. The four of us just kept looking at each other. Awkward silence. Mary broke the silence.

"So what are you guys thinking about? Maybe it would be a great opportunity to experience what Super Junior's going through!" Mary said with excitement. The rest of us was staring at her thinking what the hell she talking about. She crazy? Everyone will think we're a joke and we're just wannabees OR we're just being idols to be close with our "oppas". What if everyone will hate us? What if we'll be NOT successful? What if??? I don't know what to do anymore.

"I heard they make a lot of money. Like hundreds of dollars!" Bella spoke out. Maybe this is a great opportunity to earn money AND I can start early! My parents are already hitting rock bottem leaving them with only a little because my two older siblings who keep asking them to have money for tuitions, shopping, gas, and even food! And they're already in college! I decided to speak up also.

"Plus it's SM Entertainment! SM ENTERTAINMENT GUYS!"  Everyone in the k-pop fan community already knows who's SM Entertainment. The most "richest" and most popular Korean music industry in Korea! If we become idols in their agency, we could already be stars in just a few day!

"So is it a 'yes' for everyone?"  Taylor asked. Everyone nodded. It's been decided already. We're planning to visit SM tomorrow morning at 10. We went back inside the studio, into the dressing seeing the other girls staring at us and started asking questions. There were questions like 'what happen?', 'did you guys get in trouble?', 'tell us!'

"Nothing happened to us. The guy just told us that he liked our performances from yesterday. No big deal." Mary lied. Kind of.

I went to the bathroom to call my mom about the news. I opened my Louis Vuitton shoulder purse (I got for Christmas from my mom) and started dialing her.

"Hello?"  My mom answered.

"Hi mom!" I said. I am so excited to tell her!

"Hello sweetheart. How is the show? You doing fine? Did you get to meet Super Junior yet?" My mom asked.

"The show is very fun and I enjoy it so much! Yes, I am fine. And of course I got to meet them! But anyway, the reason why I called you is because I have to tell really good news."

"Really? What's the good news???"
"Okay so first I performed in front of Super Junior and the camera including the other girls by showing our talent. So the next day this scouting agent from SM Entertainment which is Super Junior's agency called, but not literally, the four of us saying that he loved our performances. Then he asked us to join the company and we we're like surprise. He gave us a week to think about our decision, so it only took us a few minutes to say yes. Tomorrow we're going to the office to tell them our decision! Are you proud of me???"  I replied fast, making myself out of breath.

"....NO! Not Korea! You know I dislike Koreans! Why can't you be a singer back here in the U.S.? If you become an idol in Korea, who's going to take care of you? I'm not going to let you stay in Korea with all those rude Koreans!"
 

 

HEYYYYYYY GUYSSS. I'M BACK. Now that I'm on fall break, I can use this time to you write more fanfics. The Idols Over Flowers was just hiddeous. Didn't really like the format. But hey, I was bad writed back then lol. For sure, sure, sure, sure I'll update this one more often. Please subscribe and upvote this story. Annyeong! -808dbtd_rj02